Fire 51 point talent fix

Improved Ignite - Your ignites now roll

Re: Fire 51 point talent fix

Quote Originally Posted by fnovd
    Improved Ignite - Your ignites now roll
    Pshhh this would require blizz to put mages in patch notes silly

Can't let Mages become known for anything else than their conjuring-skills, you know.

But ah, I miss the days in BWL with my Mage, then Chromaggus was vulnerable to fire and Ignites would roll away. That was always a sweet sight!

Having 5 or 6 mages keep ignites rolling that got into the 10s of thousands of damage was so much fun in naxx... especially against the guys who were susceptible to fire.

And it was awesome when the ignite got up to say... 10,000 per tick and the person who was credited with it got aggro and died, but then the other mages were able to keep the ignite rolling for a long time and at the end of the fight the mage who had been killed still topped the damage meters...

Good times!

Quote Originally Posted by siempel
    Having 5 or 6 mages keep ignites rolling that got into the 10s of thousands of damage was so much fun in naxx... especially against the guys who were susceptible to fire.

And it was awesome when the ignite got up to say... 10,000 per tick and the person who was credited with it got aggro and died, but then the other mages were able to keep the ignite rolling for a long time and at the end of the fight the mage who had been killed still topped the damage meters...

Good times!
    Unbalanced!

Overpowered!

But fun as helll

Reminds me of this Video...
    http://rapidshare.com/files/13297072...arjon.avi.html

Awesome Times!