My DK Talent setup

Ok, so this is my talent setup http://www.mmo-champion.com/talent/?...10011055003051 tell me how it is ;D

Re: My DK Talent setup

for what? For dps it is not as good as blood.
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Varithorn1
    for what? For dps it is not as good as blood.

I was going for a pvp/dps caster kind of way

If anyone can point out anything i've put in wrong I am trieng to put the great AoE damage and survivability of unholy and the great dps and survivubility of blood to where I could aggro up to 8-10 guys and down em' with no worry

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Barin
    If anyone can point out anything i've put in wrong I am trieng to put the great AoE damage and survivability of unholy and the great dps and survivubility of blood to where I could aggro up to 8-10 guys and down em' with no worry
    If your goal is AoE damage, you should definitely take Corpse Explosion and Improved Corpse Explosion. Wandering Plague is also really nice, and Necrosis is just too good to be skipped. 25% added shadow damage to your white damage is awesome.

You'll end up packing mobs, lauching some Death & Decay, focusing one mob, and blowing its corpse when he's down
    Also being specced unholy, there's no point for you to keep diseases on your target when it dies, so you'll want to use Obliterate rather than Blood Strike.

If your aim is Unholy AoE, I would rather go for something like that http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=jic...IxugIkzbkV0hVo

Well, i disagree with both of you on the Spec At least in Blood..
    I'd prefer something like this instead..

I'll start with Blood, Vendetta is good, but how often will it help you in PvP? And Rune Tap ain't worth it, if it ain't improved 10% isn't enough using a Blood Rune.. Not with the Runes locked anyway.. Death Rune Mastery is good, but it's better to get the stuff in Unholy.. And Improved Bloodstrike can be

About Unholy.. Impurity is just great, and Unholy Aura is definetly a must, 10% helps you catch up with many other classes And i'm just all over Death Grip, so i'd rather improve that one, instead of taking 2 more points in Dirge..

Well, that's just my opinion..