Blessing of sanctuary

Does any1 know why there has been no info about rank 6 of blessing of sanctuary which we are supossed to get at lvl 80... (rank 5 lvl 70, rank 4 lvl 60, rank 3 lvl 50... you see the pattern ;> )

have blizzard just forgot that spell or will there be rework on it and thats why they havn´t cared to release a new rank?

(don´t play the beta so i can´t comfirm if it's only the sites who forgot to put up the new rank... some1 please do that.)

soz for bad english ;>

Re: Blessing of sanctuary

I would also like to know if it scales with Spell Power now like Ret Aura is.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Blessing of Sanctuary has been removed. Go and read the other threads about the paladin changes. It has been replaced with Hand of Sanctuary (Blessing of Protection has become Hand of Protection and Blessing of Salvation has become Hand of Salvation).

didn´t that only concerned sacrifice,salvation,protection and freedom. never read anything about sanctuary from day 1 of the alpha...

Talent tree need to be updated
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Quote Originally Posted by Laotzu
    Blessing of Sanctuary has been removed. Go and read the other threads about the paladin changes. It has been replaced with Hand of Sanctuary (Blessing of Protection has become Hand of Protection and Blessing of Salvation has become Hand of Salvation).

Why is it still in the talent tree then?

possibly a level 80 spell they did not release yet because you can only level to 77?

Quote Originally Posted by Laotzu

My guess this guy confuses sanctuary with sacrifice. Happens alot. And what other people said seems right. There have been no announcements yet of lvl >77 spells.

Quote Originally Posted by zab
    My guess this guy confuses sanctuary with sacrifice. Happens alot. And what other people said seems right. There have been no announcements yet of lvl >77 spells.
    My money is on that you are right on both counts.

The level cap is not set to 80 yet, and as such some of the spells/abilities are not yet in game.

The Talent Tree in MMO-Champion still display the old Spell. Not the Hand spell.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor
    The Talent Tree in MMO-Champion still display the old Spell. Not the Hand spell.
    Use the official WoW one as it is more updated than even the Beta right now.