Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Shouldn't enhance shamans deal the most damage of the physical damage classe

Quote Originally Posted by Hooch
    I don't think we should have top dps in raids because we aren't a pure dps class. We do good damage ourselves, but the reason we are brought to raids is because of our totems which increase melee dps by 10-30% & bloodlust.

We increase raid dps a lot, that is more then enough
    exactly, many classes that arent the highest dps are often brought because of their utility..IE raid buffs, totems, cc, etc
    Asus Z270-AR Prime
    i7-7700K - NZXT Kraken x61
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB
    GTX 1070 Ti AMP Extreme
    XPG GAMMIX 1TB NVMe M.2 (2)
    Corsair Air 540 case

Re: Shouldn't enhance shamans deal the most damage of the physical damage classes?

Your dps is:

Your own dps + the Extra dps the raid gains/benefited raid members

Compare this to:

A pure damage class that doesn't benefit others

Re: Shouldn't enhance shamans deal the most damage of the physical damage classe

Quote Originally Posted by Utal
    Your a class that doesn't totally rely on Hit, their T6 is very lacking in hit, so STFU
    i actually wasn't even referring to hit, though you're right and GASP, we have 97 hit on the entire t6 set, which according to your own admission, is USELESS! we also dont rely on things like int (185!) and mp5 (35!).

all of which is useless.

lol i cna't believe your'e even arguing this point. warriors are by far better itemized than shaman and have a LOT more options in gear.

Quote Originally Posted by topfer
    i actually wasn't even referring to hit, though you're right and GASP, we have 97 hit on the entire t6 set, which according to your own admission, is USELESS! we also dont rely on things like int (185!) and mp5 (35!).

all of which is useless.

lol i cna't believe your'e even arguing this point. warriors are by far better itemized than shaman and have a LOT more options in gear.

Ask warriors why they wear 50% of their armour as leather armour up till SWP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

Quote Originally Posted by Utal
    Ask warriors why they wear 50% of their armour as leather armour up till SWP.
    that argument makes no sense, since shaman gain more benefit from going mail > leather than warriors do from going plate> leather, in TBC that is. mail is much more poorly itemized for shaman than plate availability for dps for warriors.

Re: Shouldn't enhance shamans deal the most damage of the physical damage classes?

Shamans do not require as Much HIT, Warriors do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

This thread is both horrible and drepessing, on top of the fact that it has nothing to do with Wrath at all. Please take this drivel elsewhere.

any half decent sham in pvp can get away, LoS their target and make use of bandages or their own healing spells at least enough to last a little longer.
    in raids you have possibly the highest effective dps in the raid, damage meters are for ppl with tiny penises

Ok to the OP. You have different classes of classes in wow. You have pure Dps, then you have hybrids. A shaman is a hybrid since they can also heal as well as a pally is too. So if you are going to compare your dps to anyone it should be another hybrid and not a pure dps such as a rogue or mage. Hybrids are considered more for utility then they are their dps. Enh shamans are there to increase melee dps as is ret pally. So no you should not being doing the same dps.

Isn't high dps purely a pve thing? Then why is the argument backed up by pvp facts? What has a 20-2 hunter in a battleground to do with raid dps? If you want a godlike class, go play diablo 2 with certain mods.

This thread just gets more retarded for every page, and its of-topic and has nothing whatsoever to do with WOTLK. Someone please do us all a favor and remove it! Tyvm!

Please, just let this thread die. It really is just entirely usless lol.