Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Why does Blizzard hate the Aldor?

Aldor have a great necklace from SSO, scryer don't

Deleted

The reason is that half the mobs you kill for isle dailies drop arcane tomes.

Scryers don't die when they fall off their elevator. Blatant aldor hate there, blizzard.

I think it is very important to understand that Blizzard doesn´t hate content they have created. It is well known that Blizzard usually doesn´t make bad content, and if they do, they never make it go live.

Blizzard might be unhappy with certain aspects of the game, but stuff like auction house prices on a certain item vs. another item has nothing to do with Blizzard at all. This varies from server to server. I really hope the players do understand this.
    kaze ga yoseta kotoba ni
    oyoida kokoro
    kumo ga hakobu ashita ni
    hazunda koe

They made scryer rep easier to get after SSO was released. Initially Aldor was MUCH easier to get, since so many mobs in TBC dropped both marks and fel armaments. After initially leveling to 70, I had tons of marks so guildies got their aldor rep almost immediately after hitting 70. Scryer rep took quite a bit of grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by b37x
    Scryers don't die when they fall off their elevator. Blatant aldor hate there, blizzard.
    Darwin at it's best.

15+ Year Old Account

Ever since the SSO stuff Aldor kicks ass and is 3 times better than Scryer, so Aldor prices went up.. And yeah, 30-40g per Fel Armament on my server too.

15+ Year Old Account

If anything blizzard hates the scryers - at least when you look at the neck procs. Some mobs are immune against the arcane damage proc, and the rest doesn't stack in the same manner as aldor necks does with current gear.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by Patchumz
    Ever since the SSO stuff Aldor kicks ass and is 3 times better than Scryer, so Aldor prices went up.. And yeah, 30-40g per Fel Armament on my server too.
    Yeah... I farmed some fel armaments and sold them and got some major gold. Though I didn't sell them that high. I'm too nice :P