Poll: are u happy with the overall pally changes so far in wrath of the lich king

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    ikillbigppl

are u happy with the overall pally changes in wrath

of all the changes u have seen so far for wrath of the lich king do u like or do u not like it. Some of the changes are really nice and I like them a lot some however I’m kind of iffy about... Like the salve change... Any idea's / comments 8)

Khody

Re: are u happy with the overall pally changes in wrath

Threat is being reduced overall. No need to worry about that change.

I'm more worried about the BoSacrifice change. No more sheep immunity!

Overall, I'm impressed.

Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Khody
    I would hate to have them revert the changes on the last build of beta and be like LOLsorry, ur op lol. K lets box up game LOL!

Edit: look at my post count lol!
    haha
    thats leet :]

I think the changes are great, speaking for Ret and Holy at least, I haven´t really looked at the prot tree (read as: a tanking build)

Holy is getting what it needs (imho)
    And Ret with the spellpower and insane judgements and mana regen on judgements are quite peachy.

So yes, I'm happy with it.

ikillbigppl

keep the comments comming =] im looking forward to see what everyone thinks ;D ill try to keep threds like this up during beta testing to get opinions about the changes as they progress

I love the changes, Whats not to like?
    >:7

Full Bloggage: - http://nuronv.wordpress.com
    Micro Blogs: - http://twitter.com/nuron_v

yes I am happy, ret is gonna be lots of fun

Quote Originally Posted by Ugrateful
    Yes it's ok. I would of gave it more if Blizzard give us a walk through explaining what stacks with what in the Ret tree and more information on Spell Power and how it effects the spec as a whole. Well we got what we all ask for and a bit more so I'm giving this a 4/5 star for Blizzard. Much better then what i gave them for TBC.
    Because I am really set on Sheath of Light, different spells stacking HoTs for me is the difference between 3/5 and 9/5. Impossible score? Yes. But it would still be true. <_<

i am so impressed with the pally changes that i've rerolled one in preparation for release.

ikillbigppl

Quote Originally Posted by Marrakech
    i am so impressed with the pally changes that i've rerolled one in preparation for release.
    lol i rolled one beffor i knew what was happening =] 44 now and im happy i did. now i just have to hit 70 and get of the shattered sun tital so i can prove that i wasnt a reroll after wrath came out to the op class lol

ikillbigppl

lol

Personally, I cant wait to Exorcism and Holy Wrath any Death Knight that is stupid enough to activate Lichborne, which makes them undead.

Same can be said for Warlock Demon form. ^_^

ikillbigppl

lol didnt even think about that

Well maybe just Exorcism :'(

Holy Wrath is now instant cast, causes a 3 second stun, cooldown reduced to 30 seconds, radius reduced to 10 yards.

Looks like we are loosing our aoe anti undead demon aoe for an aoe 3 second stun
    Now damage? Le ouch. Not like we really should complain since we never used Holy Wrath anyway. Stun + no damage > Nothing. In my opinion anyway.

ikillbigppl

Quote Originally Posted by Moar Pew Pew
    Now damage? Le ouch. Not like we really should complain since we never used Holy Wrath anyway. Stun + no damage > Nothing. In my opinion anyway.
    this is true. i would rather have the stun imo

I'm not too fond of the way Holy turned out.

Sends bolts of holy power in all directions, causing 1044 to 1226 Holy damage and stunning all Undead and Demon targets within 10 yds for 3 sec.

Quote Originally Posted by Esra
    Sends bolts of holy power in all directions, causing 1044 to 1226 Holy damage and stunning all Undead and Demon targets within 10 yds for 3 sec.
    Yeah, I just checked also and this is true. So the stun is still the cherry on top of an Awesomecream Sundae. Cant wait to start owning stupid Death Knights and Locks.

Wait what ? From this website ?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?;tpstart=7 the change it seems and
    .... the spell that i just checked before my first post regarding this http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?page=610 wow talk about freaky. The Spells said nothing about stuns at all i swear it. Maybe i should get some sleep or roll up another one, cause I'm Freaking out man.
    Now just imagine if Exorcism stunned also...

And you may want to re read my other thread, you missed that nothing I mentioned is a Prot talent. As a side note, Redoubt = Useless lol.