Infectious Poisons

"increases the damage of your instant poison and deadly poison by 20% ((/care)). IN ADDITION WHEN A TARGET YOU'VE POISONS IS HEALED OR CLEANSED THERE IS A 100% CHANCE THE POISON AFFLICTS THE HEALER"

now am i the only one who's think that is ur for example beating on a pally that whenever he dispels say a wound poison charge then it will just go straight back on him, effectively meaning you have a permanent 50% healing reducion, mind numbing and cripple against shamans/pally's/druids?

also if ur beating on their mate and they get healed how is this gonna work with 5/5 wound, cripple and mind numbing on the target, will just one procc randomly? however it works it will make target switching almost a dream (now just give combo points as a self buff xP)

Re: Infectious Poisons

you are not the only one,

i was somehow dreaming when i read that for the first time,

thinking about my second offhand in my bag, waiting with instant poison (which will proc deadly),

you take this one when you see war/pal entering arena, and get the warrior down with insane magic damage (+40% poison damage right specced...), pally getting mind numbing poisoned, undispellable

/dream off

/pray : please don't change this talent

Quote Originally Posted by Skalu

thinking about my second offhand in my bag, waiting with instant poison (which will proc deadly),

you take this one when you see war/pal entering arena, and get the warrior down with insane magic damage (+40% poison damage right specced...), pally getting mind numbing poisoned, undispellable

/dream off

I think there will be a resist check as well

Quote Originally Posted by Skalu

/dream off

well if the talent stack differently it would give 42-44% damage boost but dont know if its like so.
    look at the haste rating...multiple stacks (item/pots/buff/etc)stack in a special way...
    example:BF+SnD dont give 50% but 56% exacly (dont remember well the calculation)