Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Keeping up with the true story

Quote Originally Posted by greenmasheen
    I'm feeling sorry for the english teachers reading this thread... probably crying in agony.
    Kinda tells us all what guys like you are are about. ME ME ME ME

Ever heard of ppl that dont live in English speaking countries ?

Anyway - This is what I will do. I feel its the right thing to do since I only play one character. If you guys have anything against ppl actually RPing and showing their discontent by switching classes with style - then so be it.

Now... QQ some more ;D

Holy Paladins get ---->

AoE HoT all in one.
    More better Instant Cast healing.
    Their own version of Prayer Word:Shield as a new spell

Plus lets not forget our old spells.
    Blessing of Protection and Blessing of Freedom.

Holy Shock is now 6 second cool down like Crusader Strike.
    Judgement range increased to 30 yards and gives you Mana regen and Spell Haste

Holy is looking very fun. yes I say they still could use a bit more utility, but they seem fun now. I may spec Holy instead of Ret and Protection in WoTLK.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

I would like to iterate that Daedalon is a proper tard.

He has been since the first thread he made where he complained about the state of the Holy Paladin, and I suspect we will get verification of the fact for many more threads to come.

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

Speaking of sharing useful information: If you only have 1 character and you delete it, do you still qualify to make a DK?

What you should do is make a DK using those funny characters, like Dædalon, or DaedalØn, or whatever. Just because you have more than one character doesn't mean you have to play more than one.

ikillbigppl

thats a good point. if u only have 1 55+ and u get rid of him.. could u even make or keep a death knight? lol maybe we should ask bliz