Why are all our abilities on CD? Kalgan, your an epic fail, stop being so "imba" and add these:
Imped moonkin form. 15 sec CD on 20% haste on crit AND increase the total mana by 5/10/15%.
Typhoon. Make it pushback alot more than just 5 * yards.
Owlkin Frenzy. 15% chance to gain stupid abilities? It should be 75% chance to increase damage by 10% and restore 2% mana in moonkin form...
Eclipse shouldnt have a CD!
Gale winds should increase Cyclone range by 5/10 yards!
Moonkin Form should give the druid spell damage based on the mana, for all loss because of these stupid changes.
Lower the CD on Starfall so we are not forced to heal 90% of the time in arena.
The enrage of feral druids also makes me sad. The trees are * up atm, all thanks to Kalgan. My friend that had hope about dual wielding 2h's are crying now. One hand equiped with a 2h weapon. Go fire Kalgal and hire a kid that has love for balance druids.