Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #41

    Re: Not happy with the moonkin tree yet.

    You guys dont get it... all of you who are sitting here complain are missing the true nature of your class, you are a hybrid... let me repeat that for some of you slow people.... * HYBRID * that means, im sorry i have to say it, but your going to have to HEAL!!!! just like a ret pally some times has to heal.. yes mage spells are better, but no... they dont have 16k armor or heals...

    Stop thinking of typhoon as a crap spell... hey you got a spell interuption... and shit... perhaps your starfall will reveal people out of stealth.. thats pretty damn good.


    w/e if you wanna complain about talents that are evenly good with other hybrid classes go ahead.. but just think about it... mages get a PoS 51 fire talent that does terrible AoE. you guys get a great spell with a reasonable CD fit for your class.

  2. #42

    Re: Not happy with the moonkin tree yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nym995
    You guys dont get it... all of you who are sitting here complain are missing the true nature of your class, you are a hybrid... let me repeat that for some of you slow people.... * HYBRID * that means, im sorry i have to say it, but your going to have to HEAL!!!! just like a ret pally some times has to heal.. yes mage spells are better, but no... they dont have 16k armor or heals...

    Stop thinking of typhoon as a crap spell... hey you got a spell interuption... and shit... perhaps your starfall will reveal people out of stealth.. thats pretty damn good.


    w/e if you wanna complain about talents that are evenly good with other hybrid classes go ahead.. but just think about it... mages get a PoS 51 fire talent that does terrible AoE. you guys get a great spell with a reasonable CD fit for your class.
    I think you're talking about pvp, since there is no such thing as a hybrid in pve. You either do damage/heal or tank, if you have to change mid-fight it means someone else messed up.

    Anyway as it stands we'll be fine in pve with our damage + raid utility and as far as I'm concerned I'll be fine in pvp with my playstyle.

  3. #43
    Herald of the Titans naturetauren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Born in Sweden, but im going to move away <3
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: Not happy with the moonkin tree yet.

    Can you stop telling i am crying, i am a costumer, and these changes arent great enough. Sorry, i have to act like Athene but im a pro moonkin. You guys that havent played moonkin pre tbc can shut up.

    These changes are worser than the lower tiers. Read it? WORSER! The CDs are to long. And for gods sake dont put the * "Indoor roots" because im talking about TALENTS not CLASS CHANGES! You need to read first.
    Restokins have no right to say i am QQing. I am speaking from my heart, these talents doesnt make me happy. And you should stop posting here, you restokin druids, and be happy you get treants for your restokin build.

    These talents sucks, and i really hope they get changed in the future. I want to fire the dev that came up with arena rating required items. To bad im not the boss. You understand why..
    OP spells at Ashran? Based on faction population? Yes, WODs gonna be the most awesome expansion ever! Propably gonna hit under 4 million sub mark.

  4. #44

    Re: Not happy with the moonkin tree yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren
    Can you stop telling i am crying, i am a costumer, and these changes arent great enough. Sorry, i have to act like Athene but im a pro moonkin. You guys that havent played moonkin pre tbc can shut up.

    These changes are worser than the lower tiers. Read it? WORSER! The CDs are to long. And for gods sake dont put the * "Indoor roots" because im talking about TALENTS not CLASS CHANGES! You need to read first.
    Restokins have no right to say i am QQing. I am speaking from my heart, these talents doesnt make me happy. And you should stop posting here, you restokin druids, and be happy you get treants for your restokin build.

    These talents sucks, and i really hope they get changed in the future. I want to fire the dev that came up with arena rating required items. To bad im not the boss. You understand why..
    We don't take you serious because you don't say what is "worser", you simply QQ but don't even say what exactly needs changing. Do we need more pvp stuff? Are we fine in pve? Do you want the moonkin form dancing while casting? You have only given unbalanced changes for our new talents without saying what exactly is missing according to you.

    Also I don't like when people complain about Kalgan and the designers the entire time. They have more important things on their mind than making the talents perfect for everyone's liking (impossible btw), they try to balance 10 classes in all aspects of the game which is a bloody hard job. If you think it's easy to think of new creative abilities for classes that are balanced in all aspects of the game, fit into the lore, match the gameplay of the class and are actually possible to add then you must be a genius.
    They try to make a game that they think is "cool" and clearly have a lot of people convinced it is, looking at the amount of subscribers WoW has.

    Of course we need to let the designers know eclipse, IMKA and perhaps some other talents need minor changes, but at least be specific.

  5. #45
    eldeh
    Guest

    Re: Not happy with the moonkin tree yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren
    To bad im not the boss. You understand why..
    First sentence I agree with to 100%. The second one as well. WE CLEARLY SEE WHY, and since you stated it, so do you? You realise that you are wrong, but still doesn't give up? What..

  6. #46

    Re: Not happy with the moonkin tree yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren
    Can you stop telling i am crying, i am a costumer, and these changes arent great enough. Sorry, i have to act like Athene but im a pro moonkin. You guys that havent played moonkin pre tbc can shut up.
    You stop, you are bein gridiculous. You don't provide any argument but "I AM NOT SATISFIED !!!" and just call names on people that you suppose never played pre-BC, as if that changed anything (and as if you knew when people started).
    I've been a moonkin since the start of WoW and while not everything is perfect yet (balance between SF and wrath is completely off at the moment for example, Eclipse is mostly useless as it stands, ...), there are notable enhancements.
    You ARE QQing and your proposals are ridiculous. So please just shut up yourself.

  7. #47

    Re: Not happy with the moonkin tree yet.

    We tell you that you're crying because the vast majority of Druid players are ecstatic about the new moonkin changes, and plenty of us have played since release. You claim to have played Balance since before BC, if that were the case, and I strongly suspect you may just be spouting crap, you'd realize that Balance has come so far it's not even funny, and these new changes are ridiculously good.

    We tell you that you're crying because we're better off than some other classes. Sure there are things that could be better. Checked out the Warrior talents yet? Both arms and fury warriors are less than impressed. Most mages were ready to reroll for a while. It's beta for christ's sake. Things change. Yeah, you get an idea of how things are looking for Wrath, but every single talent/ability could be changed.

    We tell you that you're crying because most of your posts (in any thread) contain little to no facts, just wild speculation, QQ, and negativity. And as soon as someone points out a counter to one of your fail arguments, you either completely ignore them, react with more tosh, or point to your season one success as if it negates how wrong you are.

    We tell you that you are crying, because you are, in fact, crying.

    /end rant
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepinglamia
    Also another reason being a female is awesome. No epeens Ah not to be controlled by my own genitalia! :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Marath
    This is a good point... do you have e-bajango or e-boobie competitions in the same way?

    I like that word... e-bajango

  8. #48

    Re: Not happy with the moonkin tree yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren
    Can you stop telling i am crying, i am a costumer, and these changes arent great enough. Sorry, i have to act like Athene but im a pro moonkin. You guys that havent played moonkin pre tbc can shut up.

    Just one question: You REALLY don't know why everyone here is saying this to you? Maybe because this is the ONLY thing you do in this thread? You had NO argument for your opinion (despite of repeating over and over again that you are the only "pro" moonkin here and no one else knows what he/she is talking about). These changes although not uber great are way more than most had hoped for moonkins. I agree they aren't all great and some need a bit more polishing due to being a bit weak. But 2 points: This is BETA, talents change weekly, sometimes even daily. And have you seen other classes talents? Do they have just great and absolutely overpowered like you proposed for moonkins?
    I'm really sorry but all your "arguments" and things you say just make you look like a complete moonkin noob not being able to handle this class/spec. The more you post such things especially repeating how "pro" you are the more you make a fool of yourself.

  9. #49

    Re: Not happy with the moonkin tree yet.

    @OP

    YOU WHINE TOO MUCH

    you are the biggest whiner on any wow forums i been onto (and ban from)......

    just shut up

    seriously

    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

    "If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"

  10. #50
    High Overlord Trollhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Stavanger, Norway
    Posts
    132

    Re: Not happy with the moonkin tree yet.

    Care to tell the folks how long it took you to get to 70 NT? You were the joke of the server.

    Balance looks amazingly raid viable. I'd respec my druid if i didnt have my elemental shammy.

  11. #51

    Re: Not happy with the moonkin tree yet.

    Please stop insulting people, it's not because you don't like the way they post and don't agree with them you can semi-flame them.

    Just post a useful comment with a smartass remark and be done with it, but stop this shit please.

  12. #52

    Re: Not happy with the moonkin tree yet.

    cut the crap guys,the OP has done nothing wrong,he just stated his opinion,htere is no reason to flame somone because of different opinions.I understand that he is not satisfied with balance tree so far,and so am i in a way.He has a point,but doesn't know how to speak really good.We all want to see some good balance changes,so lets just chill and see what will be the next move

  13. #53

    Re: Not happy with the moonkin tree yet.

    I'm pretty happy with the new talents although from the vids ive seen of typhoon its a huge fail I was hoping finally some type of interrupt or to use against melee ppl but no its just a cloud that flies straight to and past your target not fast and after a long delay knocks them back 5 yrds which is nothing. I say lower the dmg it does and have it spawn directly on the target knocking him back instantly so its some kind of spell interrupt then it flys around randomly pushing enemies around even if it does like 1/4 of the original dmg have it a larger radius and have it fly around or stand in on spot so we can run in it and be safe from melee for a bit

  14. #54
    Herald of the Titans naturetauren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Born in Sweden, but im going to move away <3
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: Not happy with the moonkin tree yet.

    Geez this forum is filled with idiots. I cant post one post with my own opinions without having the page filled with QQ MORON YOU SUCK GO AND DIE. Face the fact- the talents are completely useless atm. The CDs are to long.

    Gz, youve beaten the record of retardness. Now the finnish idiots on my server will QQ.

    Guess what- my friends laughed hard when they readed thru this post. I dont understand why you have to harrass me so much. If you want to flame that these idiotic WOTLK talents are super great- fine do it but you dont have to say retard to me.

    And next weak im going on a "housecar" to Finland hehe
    OP spells at Ashran? Based on faction population? Yes, WODs gonna be the most awesome expansion ever! Propably gonna hit under 4 million sub mark.

  15. #55

    Re: Not happy with the moonkin tree yet.

    Only thing what is good in current beta for moonkin is spellpower, nothing other.

    for happy people there with talents ... here you have responds from beta testers about current state:
    http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....26013395&sid=1


  16. #56

    Re: Not happy with the moonkin tree yet.


    Imped moonkin form. 15 sec CD on 20% haste on crit AND increase the total mana by 5/10/15%.
    The 15% mana thingy wud be too dam OP. Don't try to make Moonkins OP, you aren't thinking about the balance of the game.

    Typhoon. Make it pushback alot more than just 5 * yards.
    The typhoon thingy is good with 5 yards. More than 5 yards would make other classes whine so bad they would nerf the spell if not remove it.


    Owlkin Frenzy. 15% chance to gain stupid abilities? It should be 75% chance to increase damage by 10% and restore 2% mana in moonkin form...
    We already got the 2% mana restoring thingy. And 75??? If a guy is DW and attacks us its like 95% it will proc... It would be TOO GOOD (learn to see class balances...)


    Eclipse shouldnt have a CD!
    It would be too imba to have a CONSTANT 10% more dmg/crit with wrath/starfire.

    [/quote]

    Gale winds should increase Cyclone range by 5/10 yards![/quote]

    It ALSO improves other spells. So it's good.

    [/quote]

    Moonkin Form should give the druid spell damage based on the mana, for all loss because of these stupid changes. [/quote]
    That sounds so stupid rofl...

    Lower the CD on Starfall so we are not forced to heal 90% of the time in arena.
    I haven't got a clue what you mean about this...


    The enrage of feral druids also makes me sad. The trees are * up atm, all thanks to Kalgan. My friend that had hope about dual wielding 2h's are crying now. One hand equiped with a 2h weapon. Go fire Kalgal and hire a kid that has love for balance druids.
    QQ moar pl0x


    Btw.. Balance druid and 2 handed enhancement shammy at 2300 in S2?? Mmkay....

  17. #57

    Re: Not happy with the moonkin tree yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren
    Geez this forum is filled with idiots. I cant post one post with my own opinions without having the page filled with QQ MORON YOU SUCK GO AND DIE. Face the fact- the talents are completely useless atm. The CDs are to long.

    Gz, youve beaten the record of retardness. Now the finnish idiots on my server will QQ.

    Guess what- my friends laughed hard when they readed thru this post. I dont understand why you have to harrass me so much. If you want to flame that these idiotic WOTLK talents are super great- fine do it but you dont have to say retard to me.

    And next weak im going on a "housecar" to Finland hehe
    If you tell me ur from Sweden then I am gonna cry. Fucking crap, NOBODY TAKE HEED TO THIS GUY BEING FROM SWEDEN!! NOT ALL ARE LIKE THIS GUY HERE!

    /Lobbas - Bloodhoof

  18. #58

    Re: Not happy with the moonkin tree yet.

    for happy people there with talents ... here you have responds from beta testers about current state:
    http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....26013395&sid=1
    Yeah, Ravenmoon sums up the concerns most of the Balance druids have with the beta talents pretty well, and Ramperkash has some nifty suggestions.
    I encourage everyone to read that thread to really understand what we are concerned about. Ignore the whiners who try to come up with OP fixes for stuff that isn't really broken.

  19. #59

    Re: Not happy with the moonkin tree yet.

    I disagree a bit with those people on the official forums, they blatantly ignore all the buffs we’ve been given. I agree we need some small fixes, but in the big picture the current idea of Blizzard for moonkin is far from bad.

    Improved Moonkin Aura does need a little bit lower CD, but even as it stands it’s a decent talent.

    Typhoon is bugged; don’t bother whining about it until it at least works properly.

    Thorns was overpowered in the alpha build. The damage is likely just an oversight, which will get changed in an upcoming beta build. The daze effect, however, was ridiculous, any DW class would be slowed constantly just by a single buff. Of course I’d like it, but that doesn’t make it balanced.

    I don’t see the issue of “bloated trees”, you have more options than other classes be glad.

    Eclipse is a 1, 6 % damage boost for 1 talent point, that’s not too bad. But it indeed needs some changes or it will be a talent to spot moonkin without a clue.

    Now all the “good stuff” moonkin have gotten in beta.

    Our new raid utility:
    6% more nature/arcane damage
    Improved moonkin aura: 20% spell haste a bit less than 50% of the time.
    3% hit for the entire raid

    The new buffs we get from other classes in WoTLK:
    CoE for nature damage not confirmed yet though.
    Improved scorch for 10% more arcane damage.
    More stormstrike charges

    Then the new talents that boost our damage:
    Master shape shifter: a flat 4% damage increase.
    Omen of Clarity: a good mana regen ability.
    Brambles has been buffed slightly.
    NG change makes wrath a viable spell again.
    Buffed aoe damage, if it’s needed.
    Our raid utility spells work for us too of course.

    And just one nerf: lunar guidance. A guesstimate to this nerf: if left unchanged it would give ~120 spellpower at 80, now it will give ~60 spellpower at 80. This is an unwarranted nerf imo, but it is easily off-set by the damage and raid boosts we’ve been given.

    This is all for pve of course, it’s impossible to debate about pvp yet. You need to consider other classes, gear, new arenas,

    ps. Wall of text crits you for over nine thousand.

  20. #60

    Re: Not happy with the moonkin tree yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe
    Thorns was overpowered in the alpha build. The damage is likely just an oversight, which will get changed in an upcoming beta build.
    In the beta, Thorns has become quite interresting because it scales with spelldamage apparently. The current rank 7 and 2/3 brambles (~37 dmg currently) already causes ~120-140 per hit (scaling with Earth and Moon) with ~1200 spell damage.
    (i should try it naked to confirm scaling though)

    Current beta implementation already gives a very nice damage increase.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •