Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Maelstrom Weapon Nerf

Quote Originally Posted by Guran
    PS: Any Enhancement Shaman know if Maelstrom procs from WF crits? Just to be sure
    now it doesn't ... but maybe it was fixed today ...
    I hope this will proc of wf

Quote Originally Posted by Recom
    now it doesn't ... but maybe it was fixed today ...
    I hope this will proc of wf
    WF hits don't proc anything that is 'on hit'. I'm not even sure it procs Flurry.
    How come the CD is still there if WF can't proc anything anymore (including itself)?

WF hits don't proc anything that is 'on hit'. I'm not even sure it procs Flurry.
    How come the CD is still there if WF can't proc anything anymore (including itself)?
    WF crits proc Flurry.

and lol at OP: l2math .. 20% x5 = 100% .
    It's just a game.

I hope we get to use up our own Flame Shock debuff... It's bad enough losing a 2 charge Stormstrike to a Rogue's poison, Hunter's Poison, Ele. Shaman's Lightning Overload, or my favorite, Romulo's Vial. I see seperate Flame Shock debuffs so I expect to have separate Lava Burst consumptions.

LB from the looks of it gives the most benefit for malecrapstrom but CL might also be a good option in some situations but as its already been stated if they don't change it to just take YOUR FS instead of ANY FS then ELE shammies will be stealing enh's dmg left and right and of course in the end for noob guilds that translates to inviting more ele's than enh's because they don't understand the mechanic.

What about solo elites while levling..

SS, Earthshock... And when you can, just throw in a Healing Weave and you can continue until you're oom?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkjounin
    What about solo elites while levling..

SS, Earthshock... And when you can, just throw in a Healing Weave and you can continue until you're oom?
    no more insta-heal, my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Raikaga
    I hope we get to use up our own Flame Shock debuff... It's bad enough losing a 2 charge Stormstrike to a Rogue's poison, Hunter's Poison, Ele. Shaman's Lightning Overload, or my favorite, Romulo's Vial. I see seperate Flame Shock debuffs so I expect to have separate Lava Burst consumptions.
    Hunter poisons don't consume SS debuffs. Nor does Deadly Poison. Only direct damage attacks consume a charge. And you will get a charge for you ... if you proc Static Shock from Stormstrike :P

Hunter poisons don't consume SS debuffs. Nor does Deadly Poison. Only direct damage attacks consume a charge. And you will get a charge for you ... if you proc Static Shock from Stormstrike :P
    they didnt mean hunter poisons but http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=25012, and with windfury totem change in wotlk rogues will start using instant poison again.

You'll probably want to use another pet then Wind Serpent as hunter though, because Wins Serpents are underthe Cunning category and those don't have http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?spell=53187 that nifty raiding tool

Quote Originally Posted by Tygroen
    Idk though. If you have 1 elemental shaman and 1 enhancement shaman in the raid, I think this talent should not be used. Why? Because the Elemental would benefit more from lava burst consuming the Enh's flame shock (assuming that is how it works). Seems like, depending on haste, a good rotation would be Lava Burst, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, Repeat (Assuming that the Enhancement shaman is keeping flame shock up always and never use Earth shock). The elemental would get more of a boost than the Enh.
    You and everyone who posted after you misses the whole point of LaB +FS = win for enhancement.....Elemental Devastation.

You are suggesting an Ele shaman eat the Enh FS which would rob the Enh of 9% extra melee crit for the whole encounter...bad enough Blizz nerfs us now you want to nerf each other? Elemental will be too busy eating our SS charges with LB and CL to worry about eating our FS as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomexus
    Elemental will be too busy eating our SS charges with LB and CL to worry about eating our FS as well.
    Especially since we're giving them twice as many charges to eat. LB is what... 2 sec cast? 2x4 charges = 8 seconds, that's enough to put another stormstrike back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomexus
    You and everyone who posted after you misses the whole point of LaB +FS = win for enhancement.....Elemental Devastation.
    You only read the first 3 or so posts, didn't you.

Quote Originally Posted by Blasfomy
    You only read the first 3 or so posts, didn't you.
    Nah I read Pharix's post but I didn't click the link just read the part about Not eating another Enh's FS. Then started typing/posting before any of the others were up.

From what I have gathered LaB will currently eat ANY Flame Shock that is on the target. Still no word as to whether or not it chooses the one with the least time on it or not.

I have a feeling it will work just like SS does and Imp SB for locks. Elem/Enh shaman will have to play nice with each other and all keep refreshing Flame Shock to keep it up. Elem's can use Rank 1* or something to conserve mana for more SS charge stealing LBs lol.

* Still no word as to Rank 1 Flame Shock being able to trigger an insta crit from LaB. If it can it may further help some mana issues that may come up.