Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Glyph of the White Bear

Im sure inscription will work out fine. It even looks pretty cool. But seriously WHITE BEAR. I really hope that this isn’t the “new model” blizzard was talking about otherwise I am seriously disappointed. ??? If you are gonna give me something lame like changing me into a model that already exists then make me into one of the new furblog models, at least they look cool. I am gonna wait and see but if this is all the better blizzard can do for a skin change I am seriously disappointed. DK here I come.
    If there is one thing I have learned from the internets, its that you could have a perfect idea to end world hunger, creat world peace, and give everyone a sixpack overnight and people would still call stupid if you presented it on public forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Coh
    Im sure inscription will work out fine. It even looks pretty cool. But seriously WHITE BEAR. I really hope that this isn’t the “new model” blizzard was talking about otherwise I am seriously disappointed. ??? If you are gonna give me something lame like changing me into a model that already exists then make me into one of the new furblog models, at least they look cool. I am gonna wait and see but if this is all the better blizzard can do for a skin change I am seriously disappointed. DK here I come.
    yeah I agree on the furblog model being tank would be neat and kinda wish they would do the humanoid cat form also

I think i can say with confidence i am not the only one hopping for a panda tank.

Wow i have never cared that much about appearance, but those look sweet, does anyone know of anyone getting in trouble for re-skinning?

reskinning only shows on ur screen and people still see you as old skin that ur around... so not like you have unfair advantage... dont think it breaks blizz agreement but then again who knows how blizz see it

Quote Originally Posted by HenRock
    reskinning only shows on ur screen and people still see you as old skin that ur around... so not like you have unfair advantage... dont think it breaks blizz agreement but then again who knows how blizz see it
    It's not a disadvantage until you reskin herbs/veins to be a mile high

It does break the agreement, and they can check easily by checksumming the .mpq's you'd have to edit to make those changes.

i remember that pre tbc u didnt have to edit mpqs to apply model changes. it was enough to create proper dirs where ur mpq files were and put new models there. they were overwriting those in mpqs, but dunno how is it now
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

I'd think this glyph would use a minor slot, if it doesn't I'll be angry. I've been staring at the exact same bear model since level 10, and nothing sets me apart from other bears. Then again, I don't think this will be much of a change either. It may be a new model, but expect every level 80 feral to have it, since I can't see too many minor glyphs useful for a raiding feral.

I wish that Blizzard would just make this glyph more of an optional form skin, rather than a glyph itself. It may not make too much sense, but perhaps a drop-down menu with different form skins for different forms?

I won't mind a glyph spot for this though, I'll be glad to be a white furry rather than the deep gray one I've been staring at for over 100 days /played!
    Iyos (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Iyos) - 70 NE Druid (Feral)

Hope other classes will get similiar stuff.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Darkjounin
    Hope other classes will get similiar stuff.
    Of course they will, but it kinda makes you worried with how powerful some of the Druid ones are.

I wonder what the hunter Vanity glyphs will be. Maybe "Ranged weapon will be displayed on back when not in use" "Arrows leave blue trail"

Any Other ideas for other classes vanity glyphs?

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by chunx0r
    I wonder what the hunter Vanity glyphs will be. Maybe "Ranged weapon will be displayed on back when not in use" "Arrows leave blue trail"

Any Other ideas for other classes vanity glyphs?
    I'd suspect more pet cosmetic glyphs, though the arrow trails sounds like a nifty trick (not sure you'd want your position given away so easily in PvP though). Something along the lines of making your pet have glowing eyes, giving it armor, making it bigger/smaller, changing colors, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphk
    I'd suspect more pet cosmetic glyphs, though the arrow trails sounds like a nifty trick (not sure you'd want your position given away so easily in PvP though). Something along the lines of making your pet have glowing eyes, giving it armor, making it bigger/smaller, changing colors, etc.
    My pet looking more awesome would totally rock. Imagine--a unique pet with 51pt BM, and also this--uh, I'm sold!

Made a new thread to continue this topic for all classes.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.ph...;topicseen#new

I'll bet this Glyph of the White Bear is gonna be super rare, huh? ._.() would make sense, because it'd distract from the coolness if anyone could complete a quest to get one.

polar moonkin anyone?

15+ Year Old Account

Do you know if you need the inscription profession for this glyph? I imagine some are inscripter only glyphs?

Glyph of the White Bear - Changes the appearance of your bear and dire bear forms to that of a polar bear.
    how come every time i see this i wanna see

Glyph of the Snow Leopard - Changes the appearance of your cat forms to that of a snow leopard

Glyph of the Bird of Paradise - Changes the appearance of your moonkin forms to that of a rainbow colored moonkin

or

Glyph of the Winterspring Owlkin - Changes the appearance of your moonkin forms to that of a winterspring moonkin
    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"