Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Has anyone put together a good enhance build.

Quote Originally Posted by Lylz
    If you're an enhancement shaman that does nothing but arena, you should realise that you shouldn't spend most of your time/mana on healing.
    You obviously don't do many arenas as enhancement. Take a look at the shaman named push on the dark iron server. He's widely agreed to be the best ehh shaman in the game. He has the exact same spec as I do. I promise that build will be the best.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Enhancement
    You obviously don't do many arenas as enhancement. Take a look at the shaman named push on the dark iron server. He's widely agreed to be the best ehh shaman in the game. He has the exact same spec as I do. I promise that build will be the best.
    There is no server called ''Dark Iron''. Atleast can't find any shaman on it at WoWeurope armory. Or is it on the beta or something? Atleast I'm willing to take that bet:

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=hVhhoZ0xgcoxdIekguio

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    There is no server called ''Dark Iron''. Atleast can't find any shaman on it at WoWeurope armory. Or is it on the beta or something? Atleast I'm willing to take that bet:

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=hVhhoZ0xgcoxdIekguio
    Us server

if people dont say the server location assume US since they are obviously the best at wow

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xs
    if people dont say the server location assume US since they are obviously the best at wow
    No way, think about China

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?sham...13353115231051

Is what I was thinking, two points are really kind of free. Nice to be able to drop points into Ele now.

Elemental focus is a waste, imo. Sure you'll crit spells, but we already have Shamanistic Focus and out larger mana pools will be fine. Besides, a ret pally in the raid will solve a LOT of that. When JoW is up and I'm maxing my mana consumption I'm still full without using SR =P Call of flame would be a better use of that point.

I also begin to consider the fact that Dual Wield specialization may not be worht as much come Xpac. Sure, the only place would be to shift 1 point into Imp LS, but it does not affect our spell hit, and if using hit rating becomes valuable for spells AND melee, 2% hit may or may not be worth 5% LS damage.

Other than that, pretty much the build we'll all be using (though I need to get 80 so I can start testing the limits of reverberation versus Improved Lightning shield, a point in call of flame and ancestral knowledge. I just hope Spirit Wolves aren't useless for PvE and stack with Bloodlust.

Possible specs include:

They're all such small variations...... I think all of flame a little superior to Imp LS and DW spec, so I doubt it will be maxed in the face of either. Maybe taking one out of Knowledge for it will work... God, I wish that were a 3pt talent.

When JoW is up and I'm maxing my mana consumption I'm still full without using SR =P Call of flame would be a better use of that point.
    Thanks, I wasn't sure how well mana would be. Glad to get some insight.

I should note that that's live, I haven't beta'd with a ret pally yet =P

But even if the costs are higher and consumption increases, our mana pool will heighten and SR / WS will be usable. I've not had a real problem yet.

I do see Elemental Focus being an attractive option.

Even in PvP now, an enhancement shaman can dump a mana pool fairly quickly, spamming more spells that he normally would in a PvE setting. I bring this up becuase we'll be adding fairly costly spells to our rotations, (chain lightning in particular), and I can see the same type of drain come into a PvE setting come xpack.

Also consider Sham Rage was nerfed to 15%. I doubt that a Paladin's JoW will do much more mana return than a shadow priest or the new hunter thing, so I wouldn't count on that so much for mana.

And why no love for the Elemental Warding? Looks like most of us are hitting up Elemental now in our Enhance builds (looking at 12/59/0 myself), why not get it?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Enhancement
    Yes I only got Gladiator last season in multiple brackets, I clearly don't know what I'm talking about /rolleyes.

I hate to break it to you, but the US are probably the weakest of all regions in terms of this game, so I really couldn't care less about some random US Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Lylz
    Yes I only got Gladiator last season in multiple brackets, I clearly don't know what I'm talking about /rolleyes.

I hate to break it to you, but the US are probably the weakest of all regions in terms of this game, so I really couldn't care less about some random US Shaman.
    'fraid to say hes right....EU is best region for WoW player skill...Nihilum, etc (cough cough)...and anyone in Blackout Battlegrp in EU is fighting in the toughest Arena Grp there is. Go look up some of the shaman on that BattleGrp if u wanna see the best pvp enh shaman in the world.

The dead know only one thing; it is better to be alive.