Revive / OOC rez... gone?

Doesn't seem to be in the restoration druid skills listed anymore (http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?page=702). Can anyone confirm/deny this?

-Thedrun

Re: Revive / OOC rez... gone?

100+ views and no one knows the state of this ability... ? Come on resto druid this is the 5-man viability we've been wanting for forever! Anyone in beta know if this is still in ?

-Thedrun

it's still there,i think that the skill page is acting a bit weird.I checked wowhead and it's there

Deleted

Just popped on the beta realm and checked my druid (while panicking ) and I'm glad to confirm that it is indeed still there.

All nice and shiny.

Thanks very much for this info Grimlor.

-Thedrun

you know it propably would be bit too op for arenas :P
    you are 1v1 vs warrior on arena you run behind pillar warrior follows and you cyclone him. Then you run other part of the arena pop some haste trinket and ress your partner. :P class with so much cc and ress would be killer for 2v2

i sometimes think a warrior should have a shield on at all times in arena just so they can deflect the cyclone
    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"

Quote Originally Posted by Karpalo
    you know it propably would be bit too op for arenas :P
    you are 1v1 vs warrior on arena you run behind pillar warrior follows and you cyclone him. Then you run other part of the arena pop some haste trinket and ress your partner. :P class with so much cc and ress would be killer for 2v2
    I doubt you'll get to use it in Arenas more often than other classes are able to use it now. Not only do you have to get the CC off, but then you gotta wait and drop out of combat, then get the full 10 second rez off. If your opponent has half a brain, they'll be mounting the second they drop combat. Good luck being 10 seconds away from someone mounted.

that would suck if they took this out, glad they haven't.
    there has never been a logical reason why Druids can't have an OOC rez.

@ Karpalo: if we were talking about a battle rez, I would agree, but for an OOC rez, like Mosshorn said, a team would need to be ultimate fail to let that go off.

I have to agree that this needs to be changed slightly or it will be overpowered. The reason? Nature's Swiftness. If you have any haste at all the cast time will be less than 10 seconds. Pop NS and bam! Instant rez. =/

don't get me wrong now. I play a druid too...and I want this rez spell as much as every other druid...I just think it needs to be excluded from working with nature's swiftness

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod
    I have to agree that this needs to be changed slightly or it will be overpowered. The reason? Nature's Swiftness. If you have any haste at all the cast time will be less than 10 seconds. Pop NS and bam! Instant rez. =/

don't get me wrong now. I play a druid too...and I want this rez spell as much as every other druid...I just think it needs to be excluded from working with nature's swiftness

natures swiftness only works on spells with less than a 10 sec cast time....im assuming the way blizzard could program so NS takes the base cast time not modified

Resto Shaman's have Nature's swiftness. Don't see them popping off instant rezzes do you?

The coding of Nature's swiftness looks at the original cast time of the spell, not the hasted time, so even with haste the rez won't work with NS.

*edit* Mortuarius beat me to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepinglamia
    Also another reason being a female is awesome. No epeens Ah not to be controlled by my own genitalia! :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Marath
    This is a good point... do you have e-bajango or e-boobie competitions in the same way?

I like that word... e-bajango

ah good. So then no worries, and I look forward to finally being able to rez someone more than once every 20 minutes ;D
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

I scream OP!!! lawl

Does haste even affect rez spells?
    It's just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn
    Does haste even affect rez spells?
    Yes it does. My rebirth shows as a 1.96 cast time as opposed to the 2 sec base cast time.

My understanding is haste affects ALL spells.

Lol I wil bet you any amount of money, gold, whatever, that you will NOT be able to use this in arena. Not unless it has a long cast time.

Will NS work on this? Can anyone please confirm?

I always thought the cast time requirement is based on the original non haste timers.

But of course it will be bloody handy to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Edden
    Will NS work on this? Can anyone please confirm?

I always thought the cast time requirement is based on the original non haste timers.

But of course it will be bloody handy to have.
    OK do excuse me if someone above already said this, I'm lazy to look :P

NS + Rez won't work, checked the shaman version on wowhead.

still class with so much cc 1v1 situation could be quite easy to get it off on certain arenas as a druid at least now when they got haste weapons you can equip to get something like 15% haste