New Spell Ranks in WotLK

This may have been mentioned before but it seems like shaman have a lot of skills (mostly totems) that are not getting higher ranks in WotLK. Am i the only one seeing this or have i lost my mind?

Re: New Spell Ranks in WotLK

Not to mention no new chain heal

Relax ppl, you'll get all skills as usual... they are just [NYI]

there will be new chain heal. so there's light in the end of the tunnel.

Pheonix

Is it 100 % ??? Will be 100% new rank of CHAIN HEAL?Sorry ,i know there is blue post from blizz ,but i speak english only litle bit and i dont understand it all..PLZ can somebody explain it to me?

There will be no new chain heal in wrath. Every healing class gets a new rank and shamans are stuck on the level 68 chain heal...

Come on.. at least -try- to think.

Pheonix

THan tell me why some ppl are telling :Will be new RANK of chain heal...

Quote Originally Posted by Pheonix
    THan tell me why some ppl are telling :Will be new RANK of chain heal...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
    thats why

Pheonix

Need some blue post

R.I.P: Prefix (T6 Resto Shaman) - DK DPS Compendium
    R.I.P: Valkyr (T4'ish BM Hunter) - UH DPS Compendium

Pheonix

Huraaayyy thank you

We will get a new rank of Chain Heal. It's even been confirmed, despite the fact that the very idea that we wouldn't is so absurd that anyone believing it clearly didn't spend even five seconds considering it. But either way, it's been confirmed, and we will get new ranks of everything except Rockbiter.

Still no word on the insane mana costs though, from what I've seen.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat
    We will get a new rank of Chain Heal. It's even been confirmed, despite the fact that the very idea that we wouldn't is so absurd that anyone believing it clearly didn't spend even five seconds considering it. But either way, it's been confirmed, and we will get new ranks of everything except Rockbiter.

Still no word on the insane mana costs though, from what I've seen.
    people are freaking the hell out over stupid crap constantly. i mean did anyone see what mages were spewing prior to this most recent build?

"OMFG MAGES ARE OVER, REROLL LOCKS"

"omfg, our talents suck , the sky is falling!"

*sigh* the shammy community whines a lot, but nothing in comparison to mages. what we have to deal with here I can tolerate, but I'd reroll lock just to not have to listen to mages anymore lol

Pheonix

When will be next update with new spell ranks?

Quote Originally Posted by topfer
    *sigh* the shammy community whines a lot, but nothing in comparison to mages. what we have to deal with here I can tolerate, but I'd reroll lock just to not have to listen to mages anymore lol
    Mages do get some really ridiculous stuff handed to them though. Just look at Living Bomb. Mages complain about it being a melee-range AoE spell, which they hardly need more of, and barely use the ones they have. What do Blizzard do? They "buff" it by adding a mana burn effect (for a neglible amount) to it... to a spell that due to its mechanics is utterly useless in PvP. Yay. Add in the initial version of Burnout that drained a percentage of your mana every time you critted, as the 50 point talent in the most crit-dependent tree, and you'll see why mages think whoever is responsible for their class should quit the drugs already.

That's off topic though. The point is that people do sometimes have a reason to whine about WotLK changes (new Healing Wave mana cost, anyone?), but to seriously think that Blizzard are stealth nerfing Chain Heal by not adding new ranks requires either Olympic-level stupidity or paranoia on a level that would make even Elvis-killed-JFK conspiracists give you funny looks.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Pheonix

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat
    Mages do get some really ridiculous stuff handed to them though. Just look at Living Bomb. Mages complain about it being a melee-range AoE spell, which they hardly need more of, and barely use the ones they have. What do Blizzard do? They "buff" it by adding a mana burn effect (for a neglible amount) to it... to a spell that due to its mechanics is utterly useless in PvP. Yay. Add in the initial version of Burnout that drained a percentage of your mana every time you critted, as the 50 point talent in the most crit-dependent tree, and you'll see why mages think whoever is responsible for their class should quit the drugs already.

That's off topic though. The point is that people do sometimes have a reason to whine about WotLK changes (new Healing Wave mana cost, anyone?), but to seriously think that Blizzard are stealth nerfing Chain Heal by not adding new ranks requires either Olympic-level stupidity or paranoia on a level that would make even Elvis-killed-JFK conspiracists give you funny looks.
    O.o