Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #41

    Re: WotLK Mounts, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    Correct, when the 3.0 patch hits, all your badges can be freely transferred or sold to anyone.
    And used as you wish, alts of auction house.

    Epic gem prices will plummet, and everyone will have easy access to epic BT equivalent starter gear on their alts and new death knights. A level playfield just as blizzard intended.

    Start farming KZ with your alts today.
    Good luck with that.

    Try mailing them and see what happens, only the tooltip stopped saying BoP.

  2. #42

    Re: WotLK Mounts, Blue posts

    Does anyone else find that arcane blast change to be a total nerf? The speed boost is what makes it such an awesome spell, with that thing fully stacked I can hit Icy Veigns and put out 2000-3000 damage every 1.5 seconds.

    The change to 3 seconds also means that if you get interrupted or have to move, you loose the bonus.

    Now I'll pretty much HAVE to spec for Arcane Barrage.

  3. #43

    Re: WotLK Mounts, Blue posts

    well dose anyone know what happened whit the 3 main proffesions like LW / engi / miner in wotlk

  4. #44

    Re: WotLK Mounts, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by torehm
    well dose anyone know what happened whit the 3 main proffesions like LW / engi / miner in wotlk
    To my knowledge miner's get a bonus to stam called toughness. I'm hoping engineer's get a 2 passenger swift motorcycle. Leatherworking im gonna assume will get a stat bonus and or New patterns.

  5. #45

    Re: WotLK Mounts, Blue posts

    is there possible to get 3 main professions in wotlk?

  6. #46

    Re: WotLK Mounts, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by torehm
    is there possible to get 3 main professions in wotlk?
    No.

  7. #47

    Re: WotLK Mounts, Blue posts

    am i the only one who thinks the deathknight flying mount looks dumb?

  8. #48

    Re: WotLK Mounts, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by exoteric
    am i the only one who thinks the deathknight flying mount looks dumb?
    No everybody thinks the same way, blizz just decided to use the model from the skeletal chicken flying around kara as a mount

  9. #49

    Re: WotLK Mounts, Blue posts

    I wish they would allow us to get a third profession. I mean, good grief, we're about to be level 80 and can only level two professions at once. Being able to allow a third would really boost the gathering professions cause everyone would want one of the new buffs along with thier two regular professions. At minimum, put the gathering professions into the secondary catagory so we can utilize two real professions and a gathering one.

  10. #50

    Re: WotLK Mounts, Blue posts

    /applaud for the ZA-bear mount decision. That's something for people to show off in months to come, and ought to stay that way. Good to see them catering to casuals while still giving the hardcores their awards. Just wish we could see some form of the latter a little more while keeping the former.
    I stream many games! WoW, SC2, TF2, old SNES games and mods, and many more! Find my stream here! I also upload many of my stream VODs and many offline recordings (usually of SC2 casts) to my YouTube, found here!. Follow, subscribe, and thanks!

  11. #51

    Re: WotLK Mounts, Blue posts

    Sorry if this was already asked/answered,but I did not see any. Has it been said how to get these new bear mounts yet? Not the one with the murloc, I know thats from the Blizzcon,but how about the other,armored ones?

  12. #52

    Re: WotLK Mounts, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcano
    ohh they will remember blizzard care about casuals constat QQ that they cannot get gear for just playing 1 daily, while hardcore play way more and get the same rewards
    what do they care? i dont play every day, and i am not a hardcore raider. all the same i pay my $15 a month just like anyone else, so if i want easy content....i should be allowed to get some. this game isnt just designed for people who have no life and want to grind rep, badges, and gear for 40 hours a week....some people have real lives...

    the real qq comes from people like you say that blizzard should only meet your or anyone's demands even tho everyone has to pay the same amount every month

  13. #53

    Re: WotLK Mounts, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Iselian
    /applaud for the ZA-bear mount decision. That's something for people to show off in months to come, and ought to stay that way. Good to see them catering to casuals while still giving the hardcores their awards. Just wish we could see some form of the latter a little more while keeping the former.
    I feel the opposite way. As someone with a bear mount, I know better than to think that mean anything after a month into WotLK. These items just fade into memory and people either won't recognize them or just laugh at you for celebrating some old challenge. "Hey noob, where's your Malygos mount?"

    Few people care about these old challenges. I don't hear anyone celebrating a Nefarian kill. I hear them mocking those who can't kill Illidan. The bear mount will mean about as much as a Hand of A'dal title does right now. I think Tigole and the others are deluding themselves here.

  14. #54

    Re: WotLK Mounts, Blue posts

    i know the goggles are to protect their eyes from snow...but they look like they are permanently/surgically embedded into their eyes o_0

    looks nasty and creeps me out<_<

    sorta reminds me of the guy from Hellboy who had no eyelids and weird goggles on his eyes or sumtin... nasty..
    Winterblade 90 Worgen Death Knight
    >> Click signature for Armory link <<

  15. #55

    Re: WotLK Mounts, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone
    what do they care? i dont play every day, and i am not a hardcore raider. all the same i pay my $15 a month just like anyone else, so if i want easy content....i should be allowed to get some. this game isnt just designed for people who have no life and want to grind rep, badges, and gear for 40 hours a week....some people have real lives...

    the real qq comes from people like you say that blizzard should only meet your or anyone's demands even tho everyone has to pay the same amount every month

    It's been said before, but I had to register just to say it again...

    You're right, the game isn't designed so that raiding, grinding rep, collecting badges and gear takes 40 hours a week. It takes much, much less. Don't assume those of us who do achieve these things have no life, it just makes you sound ignorant.

  16. #56

    Re: WotLK Mounts, Blue posts

    Hell, these bear mounts with glasses are looking damn ugly. Watched too much Batman, huh?


  17. #57

    Re: WotLK Mounts, Blue posts

    The goggles do look weird, if indeed snowgoggles, then it should be more like those.

    And I think the bears might be from the furbolg faction.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

  18. #58

    Re: WotLK Mounts, Blue posts

    So no additional official information on the mounts with passenger slots? This is a cool feature I am interested in, especially if they have epic flier models. I vote for engineers having a craftable version.

  19. #59

    Re: WotLK Mounts, Blue posts

    After the armored double passenger bear mounts start to cover northrend, people are going to say, "zulaman bear who?"

    That's one bad thing about this game, as long as new content keeps flowing in our pcs/macs, gear, titles, mounts, etc will mean jack squat.

    That's why hopefully this game will eventually have a true lvl CAP and just expand from there, no one will want to lvl from 1-100, etc in 2-3 years and keep having to trash their epics and legendaries for next lvl expansion greens. The accomplishment in WoW will diminish and people will say screw it all.

    Luckily, we're only in our second expansion so those feelings haven't blown up to really notice as much, and with the cool new content, etc, it masks knowing we have to "start all over again"

    i think lvl 80 is a great final lvl cap, with the proceeding expansions being the inclusion of new hero classes and abilities....though..knowing any company...if you have something thats hot, why not stop at 100 instead and round things off?? A smart thing to do would be to skip a new lvl cap at the next expansion and if they really want to push the envelope once again, maybe 85 would be the next stepping stone. Slowing down the jump would make things more interesting.

    WoW 4 Life though...

    Wotlk will be a lot of fun

  20. #60

    Re: WotLK Mounts, Blue posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Gobi

    It's been said before, but I had to register just to say it again...

    You're right, the game isn't designed so that raiding, grinding rep, collecting badges and gear takes 40 hours a week. It takes much, much less. Don't assume those of us who do achieve these things have no life, it just makes you sound ignorant.

    i made no assumptions....only statements...
    my point is to state that this game is designed for everyone...not just the people who have no lives...and burn through content in a month...im not saying that if u have good gear then you are one of these types, but merely saying that the game is not designed for people who finish SW in a month and then gripe about how the game isnt hard anymore.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •