Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: WotLK Mounts, Blue posts

The polar bear also comes with an interesting model variation ... [b]as a Blizzcon-tagged reward
    Doesn't that mean that the mount is only available to people who go to Blizzcon?

15+ Year Old Account

anybody else think the DK flying mount hasnt been seen yet?

my logic:
    their flying mount will be called a winged steed...
    a steed is a horse...
    the screen shot is of a creature with a beak...
    horses dont have beaks...
    and theres a mount called a skeletal gryphon...

AM I THE ONLY ONE NOTICING THIS? D: D: D:
    I FEEL LIKE IM TAKING CRAZY PILLS!

I wouldnt worry, doubt they would use that model for a DK mount, expect it to be either filler or not the DK mount.

I'm sure blizzard will come up with something nice, just give them time.

I'd highly doubt it woult be specifically the griffin, it's ugly as sin, and likely a placeholder. Perhaps it will be a griffin, but then they'd make it "cool" like the undead drake.

Druid forums blue posts:

On Agi Nerf:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    To help deal with this issue, in the next data push, Druids should find their melee critical strike chance is about 5% higher.

The conversion of agility to critical strike chance remains the same 40:1 at level 70, but the base amount for 0 agility has been increased by 5%.
    Lots on Omen of Clarity and even Feral PvP/Range Bug (yes, they are actually acknowledging that Ferals have a problem!)
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    In the next data push, you will find Omen of Clarity has been changed a bit. The 10 second cooldown has been removed, the procs per minute has been raised from 2 to 3.5, and melee abilities no longer trigger it. Spell interaction with Omen of Clarity remains relatively unchanged, with its hidden chance to trigger off spells reduced by half (and rolling the dice about 2x as often).

What this means is that more auto-attacks landing on the target will increase the benefit from Omen of Clarity. Haste, increased hit chance, and expertise will all make Omen of Clarity better.

We are aware of the concerns with reaching the hit rating cap, and will make sure Druids can pick up Rogue items to wear without exceeding that cap. This means Rogues will likely socket for hit, while Druids socket for Strength or Agility.

Before LK goes live, we will do extensive testing on how much damage classes do, and will increase or decrease their power as appropriate to meet our targets. Cat raid DPS suffered relative to other melee in BC for lack of an Combat Potency equivalent talent (OOC should now be roughly equal), for lack of a scaling finishing move (Savage Roar answers that), for lack of benefitting from Windfury Totem, and for lack of weapon procs (+35 agility != Mongoose). All of those lacks have been addressed. In addition, a change has been made to make the agility rebalance less severe (as I posted in another thread).

In PvP, we are adding many tools to the Feral Druid arsenal, including the redesigned Maim, Infected Wounds, King of the Jungle, and Berserk. We have also made some improvements to the "range bug". Attacks that require you to be behind a target will no longer be able to be parried, nor able to be dodged by a player. Our movement engine will now smoothly interpolate positions of moving units, preventing the "Out of range/You must be behind your target/Out of range/You must be behind your target/Out of range/You must be behind your target..." sequence from occuring any more. In addition, being able to apply a snare makes the Feral Druid able to slow down their target and lessen the severity of the "range bug". Yes, there are still issues with the model, especially when switching into and out of cat form, but many of the issues are being dealt with.

Druids are not being ignored; this forum is being read daily by developers.
    Non-blue theorycraft about this, confirmed by Jimmythenumbers in the next post:
    With no cooldown and a 3.5 procs per minute, what this really means is that your melee attacks have a 5.83% (3.5/60) chance of proccing omen of clarity. Capping hit and having expertise makes sure you don't fail to land attacks that might have been hits that proc omen of clarity, and haste means you land more attacks per minute.

PPM isn't a mechanic where its only possible to have it proc 3.5 times a minute, it means it'll do that on average.

If you get to 10% haste and land 66 attacks in a minute instead of 60, you now will have 3.85 procs per minute on average.
    Means being hit/expertise-capped will still be useful, and Haste has a greater impact on Feral DPS, at least more of that "nice to have" feeling, since Agility will probably still be superior (once hitcapped)
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Where does it say badges will be boe in 3.0?

Quote Originally Posted by Yvert
    Where does it say badges will be boe in 3.0?
    Quote Originally Posted by Revenue
    Good luck with that.

Try mailing them and see what happens, only the tooltip stopped saying BoP.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Onyxian
    Doesn't that mean that the mount is only available to people who go to Blizzcon?

Somewhat unrelated: Death Knight eyes will be BLUE. That includes Blood Elf Death Knights. Now, don't get me wrong, the colour is appropriate, but the problem is with BLOOD ELF blue eyes since blue eyes on a pale skinned elf means the elf is a High Elf (and thus Alliance loyal). Ah well, have no doubt the hue and texture will be different, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Darv101
    After the armored double passenger bear mounts start to cover northrend, people are going to say, "zulaman bear who?"

That's one bad thing about this game, as long as new content keeps flowing in our pcs/macs, gear, titles, mounts, etc will mean jack squat.

That's why hopefully this game will eventually have a true lvl CAP and just expand from there, no one will want to lvl from 1-100, etc in 2-3 years and keep having to trash their epics and legendaries for next lvl expansion greens. The accomplishment in WoW will diminish and people will say screw it all.
    In related news, each patch that passes the old PvP titles get more and more unique. Even a measly Scout title will be rather unique at level 80. No Draenei, Blood Elf nor Death Knight will ever have those (unless Blizz messes it all up and let us buy them for honour)

Oh, and there's plans for taking WoW to level 100 from what I hear.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Mahtamori
    Somewhat unrelated: Death Knight eyes will be BLUE. That includes Blood Elf Death Knights. Now, don't get me wrong, the colour is appropriate, but the problem is with BLOOD ELF blue eyes since blue eyes on a pale skinned elf means the elf is a High Elf (and thus Alliance loyal). Ah well, have no doubt the hue and texture will be different, but...
    In related news, each patch that passes the old PvP titles get more and more unique. Even a measly Scout title will be rather unique at level 80. No Draenei, Blood Elf nor Death Knight will ever have those (unless Blizz messes it all up and let us buy them for honour)

Oh, and there's plans for taking WoW to level 100 from what I hear.
    belf eyes are greens but dk belf eyes are blue? o_O

how much does the "cold-weather" skill costs?

Quote Originally Posted by Onbeatable
    how much does the "cold-weather" skill costs?
    Made my day.

Heck, that gives me the idea of creating a "Cold-Weather Flying Trainer" guild and just stand there, collecting money from people like Onb. just for pointing them at the quest.

Or maybe the blue glow simply stands for the frost powers of the Lich King/deathknights

Quote Originally Posted by Nulgar
    Or maybe the blue glow simply stands for the frost powers of the Lich King/deathknights
    Something so simple makes such perfect sense...

any1 besides me waiting for blizzard to post / do something with the warrior class like they promised here: Warrior

* We're currently getting back to work on the Warrior, expect changes in an upcoming build. (Source)