Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Balance, Blizzard, and Ouch

i m looking forwards to grouping with ele shamans too

if there are more on my server instead of moonkins running around with blues and bringer of death with +30 int on the island and shammies that just barely hop on to the bandwagon i would be happy

All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"

What about enhancement shamans? They could be nice to team up with, if you use wrath.

yeah, i never got tired of shamans going "hey moonkin stole my stormstrike"

"Oro?"
    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"

Threads like this are amusing. Remember kiddies. Beta isn't over. This isn't live. They're still changing. A lot. Perfect example- Deep Elem tree is being changed from what we see now. If current Balance doesn't work out as much as Blizz likes, expect changed. So. Shh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussie
    Yay another Doomkin whining thread, weeeee.

Stop the fucking QQ, Moonkins are strong in WotLK.

Put on some glasses.
    ^This, Moonkins are simply amazing in Wotlk. Go away troll.

Yea based on a spec designed on spamming moonfire among other things. But i'm one to talk since im a mage.