Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Warriors and Wotlk

I just hope they do enough with Warriors to make me want to play mine still. As of right now, that is not the case. But I'm not throwing in the towel just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by 5ergio
    About the rogue part; Cloak of Shadows, Shadowstep, Vanish plus the cc they bring with blind/sap & stun locks. Ohh forgot preparation which resets the cooldowns except cloak of shadows. Don't tell me these are hidden rogue cc breaks.
    None of those break CC baddie, lrn2play.

You probably don't even know how to use intervene.

EDIT: or taunt. All in all, you suck and even with insane buffs you'd still suck.

Quote Originally Posted by cokane

EDIT: or taunt. All in all, you suck and even with insane buffs you'd still suck.
    lol wut? All i say is rogues are in better condition compared to warriors in cc breaking & mobility. I know how to use my warrior and yea I suck. But that's not I'm complaining about, I'm just showing that rogues have it more easy than warriors. Finally, yea I suck even in epics. Satisfied?

Quote Originally Posted by Calminaion
    Hanzan, your problem is singular - as a PvP warrior, your job is not to do amazing damage - it's to survive, restrict your opponents movement, and apply Mortal Strike.
    Yes that's exactly what it is, only that we even have a hard time doing what we've been nerfed down to do (as far as the surviving part goes). Don't you think, if the class WARRIOR does the lowest melee damage of all melee(able) classes, and is restricted to slowing/debuffing everyone, that there is something majorly going wrong? Rogues can do everything we can, only they bring CC a way more effective slow (fair enough can be dispelled, still better though) and way better damage. Mobility isn't even a problem anymore since Shadowstep was buffed. Not to mention Vanish, Cloak of Skill and Cheat Death. With WotLK even retadins/DKs will be way better than warriors, unless we get some serious fixes on our talents.

If you join a BG with loads of undergeared keyboard turning clothies you might find warriors fun, but once you get to brackets where the majority of people know how to play their class and have mentionable gear you'll find yourself having to buy a new headset/keyboard/mouse atleast twice a week. Only exception mightbe if you get skillherald a resto drood and atleast 2 points in imp. hamstring, just to be a sad copy of a rogue. But hey, preBC it was "lol stop whining get a healer", now it's just "lol stop whining get a drood and a mace". I wonder what it will be in WotLK "lol stop whining and reroll" seems likely.

Quote Originally Posted by cokane

They don't break all cc but they give you cc imunity and amazing mobility and control with pretty similar dmg to ours.
    Tount doesn't work on pet in arenas any more.
    How did you put it, baddie, lrn2play?

the class itself is good as it is, think many warriors in here agree with that. We've had bad talent trees and comparing to other classes, the talents in wotlk are not really good becuase of the depth in trees you'll have to go for some kind of reasonable talents, like 23 fury and 3 prot ( disarm talent and stancedance ). Would just be awesome to move some of those talents into arms, which means we finally can go deep Arms and like 10-12 in fury instead of the common 35-23-3.

Cant find any class but warriors who actually _MUST_ specc in all 3 trees for most setups.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Trekz

Cant find any class but warriors who actually _MUST_ specc in all 3 trees for most setups.
    Only one I can think of is Dagger Rogues (lol)

Mutilate rogues don't need to spec in all trees to be good in arena. Imp Gouge is not a must, really.
    They have choices, they can go deep 50+ talents in Assassination for poisons, or they can go the traditional 41/20 with either tree, tried both on my rogue in arena and they all work.

Calminaion

I had actually typed up a nice detailed reply to most of the Warrior Whining here, but to be honest - I couldn't be bothered to actually post it.

Warriors are just fine. They tank well, they DPS well, they PvP well, they farm well, they are fun to play, they quest well.

Anyone who disagrees with my statement above is simply looking for a reason to moan. If you thought it was that bad, why do you still play the class.

If you don't still play the class, what the hell are you moaning about !?

Deleted

okay... this kinda went off topic...