15+ Year Old Account

Quick BF/Slam Question

I was using Jin'rohk for bf/slam setup until we got a Torch of the Damned to drop off RoS, I've been using the tourch and it seems to hit waaay harder than my Jin'rohk ever did. my attempts at theorycrafting on my own have been kinda sketchy, so I thought I'd ask here. Is the top end damage and crits from the torch of the damned worth sacrificing the sword spec proc i got with Jin'rohk? Both of them have executioner.

Stats with Torch:
    Damage: 979-1189
    Speed: 3.61
    Attack Pwr: 1978
    Hit: 111
    ArmPen: 1078
    Crit: 27.29%
    Expt: 5

Stats with Jin:
    Damage: 952-1153
    Speed: 3.53
    Attack Pwr: 1996
    Hit: 111
    ArmPen: 1078
    Crit: 25.57%
    Expt: 5

Thanks.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Quick BF/Slam Question

I would prolly say no. The Sword proc deals more dmg when everything is calculated together than a mace. I think (cant be the only answer) that the Torch deals more dmg is becouse its slower.
    What you can do is to try the same boss twice with the same gear, just change the weapon each time. See how the dmg diffrence is, and pick a choice.
    Tho ill stand by saying the Sword Proc is better to have as it actually does something usefull than the mace.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Quick BF/Slam Question

OR.......

You can spec 20/41 for 2H fury, and use any 2 hander you want regardless of whether its a sword or mace or axe, and do much more damage. Unless you are the blood frenzy bitch that is

BTW how can you have such crap for AP and crit if you are taking down RoS