Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: WotLK confirmed to be released this year

Quote Originally Posted by RileyJ
    Sad because I neglected him for so long. I should have leveled him off the bat, but I was more curious to play a Paladin finally. Then I got back to my Lock... and then started a Priest.

I didn't like the game so much back before TBC. I remember hating hunters with a passion. They'd mark me right at the beginning of the battleground, and I unstealth me and make me cry

But "luckily" they gave Rogue's some new tricks.
    i have no idea how you managed to lvl a pally,i find them quite boring ,mine is sitting at lvl 43 or 44 ... too bad coz i love tanking as one @ lvl 70 also got a 30 BE lock, which i cba to lvl 'cause im on a pvp realm and had my share of lvl 70s green rogues ganking me -_-"

yepe thats how i used to own rogues with my NE hunter lol !
    they gave us new tricks,but the ammount of nerfs that we had after that xD ... plus we didnt really need CoS (yeah i know,its useful,but still ...) with 1min , its far too short imo.
    I kinda miss old wow pvp ... well not just pvp, the lore itself,raids/dungeons ... perhaps WOTLK will bring part of that to life i hope so at least

15+ Year Old Account

Release in early december will be awesome- great sales for Blizzard and then we all get to play over xmas holidays, there servers will be packed but at least we wont have trouble finding heroic groups ^^
    The Allies would've definitely lost World War II if the Horde had taken part

How many of you who wants a blue actually read the link?..
    It clearly stated it was a Blizzard employee (from the top as far as I imagine) ie.= Blue. This is not just one of those: "Oh lets say it comes X day X month to speed up the pre-ordering"
    Not unless I can't read or nothing is to be trusted anymore!

"Morhaime also had another interesting little thing to say. He explained how 40% of WoW subscribers who have left to try out Age of Conan have since returned. Yeah, I'll be they have. Again, Funcom's current situation really doesn't look too good. "

also from that article. i tried out AoC. bear shaman FTW! not really........
    2 dollars will get ya more than 1 dollar will

Quote Originally Posted by xano880
    i have no idea how you managed to lvl a pally,i find them quite boring ,mine is sitting at lvl 43 or 44 ... too bad coz i love tanking as one @ lvl 70 also got a 30 BE lock, which i cba to lvl 'cause im on a pvp realm and had my share of lvl 70s green rogues ganking me -_-"

yepe thats how i used to own rogues with my NE hunter lol !
    they gave us new tricks,but the ammount of nerfs that we had after that xD ... plus we didnt really need CoS (yeah i know,its useful,but still ...) with 1min , its far too short imo.
    I kinda miss old wow pvp ... well not just pvp, the lore itself,raids/dungeons ... perhaps WOTLK will bring part of that to life i hope so at least
    Yes, it was miserable leveling my Pally. Well, not so much from 30-50-ish, as I did the Prot Spec AOE leveling. PVP was hilarious, when a Rogue/Warrior would attack me... I'd have like 3 or 4 on me and they'd be healing me. Good times, good times. But beside that, yes, it SUCKED. And the truth is you COULD Alt-Tab and view other sites while leveling... sadly true.

And I HATED Hunters pre TBC! Gah. But I KNOW they loved seeing me. But oh well, live and learn. When I killed a Hunter I celebrated But nowadays, not so much of a triumph.

Quote Originally Posted by Happozai
    December 4, 2008.

Why ?

Holiday Sales Period.
    Perfect day for me, plenty of birthday money.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonak
    Perfect day for me, plenty of birthday money.
    Aint that the truth.

Dec 2. birthday FTW

Yes, it was miserable leveling my Pally. Well, not so much from 30-50-ish, as I did the Prot Spec AOE leveling. PVP was hilarious, when a Rogue/Warrior would attack me... I'd have like 3 or 4 on me and they'd be healing me. Good times, good times. But beside that, yes, it SUCKED. And the truth is you COULD Alt-Tab and view other sites while leveling... sadly true.

And I HATED Hunters pre TBC! Gah. But I KNOW they loved seeing me. But oh well, live and learn. When I killed a Hunter I celebrated But nowadays, not so much of a triumph.
    ah yeah .. i would go prot,but i lack gear for it, always lvled as retri and hardly have any skill with 1h and no shield :s
    lol i alt-tab'ed when doing dailies on my priest, put DoT , wand,shield + renew + PoM xD
    i didnt hate any class in particular,i was such a noob but i would beat rogues with ease, now its the other way around : oh oh i hated pom pyro , it was annoying -_-"

It will be in stores around the end of November. Always been saying that and heck maybe it will even come true!
    Oh well just gimme my CE already <3

I think a late November or early December release is more than achievable. TBC was released 3-4 months after the beta started, so that puts us right in that time frame.

It also makes Blizz look halfway competent because they failed to get TBC out before the holidays last time, and they are sure as hell gonna try this time, hence the earlier development cycle.

Can anybody post the article somewhere? That site is blocked at work. :

ah yeah .. i would go prot,but i lack gear for it, always lvled as retri and hardly have any skill with 1h and no shield :s
    lol i alt-tab'ed when doing dailies on my priest, put DoT , wand,shield + renew + PoM xD
    i didnt hate any class in particular,i was such a noob but i would beat rogues with ease, now its the other way around : oh oh i hated pom pyro , it was annoying -_-"
    My Priest was a lot better leveling then the Pally, especially after I got Shadowform. Having friends take you through instances to get gear to level helps, too. Priest started taking a while in the 60s, but yeah... Pally was definitely "fun". I am scared for 70-80 :-\

My Priest was a lot better leveling then the Pally, especially after I got Shadowform. Having friends take you through instances to get gear to level helps, too. Priest started taking a while in the 60s, but yeah... Pally was definitely "fun". I am scared for 70-80 :-\
    ah lucky, i went till 40 or 50 shadow, till i got shadowform,then had to go holy to get group to instances :-\ ... but still managed to go to 70 still raided a bit but found out that pvp as priest is fun as hell

dw hun im sure you will lvl with np to 80 fresh land ,new Qs and spells

dw hun im sure you will lvl with np to 80 fresh land ,new Qs and spells
    Plus I plan on leveling mostly on instances with my friends So yeah, I may be the heal bitch, but at least I'll level easier.

Probably November, doubt it will take as long as to December.

It will probably be done by November but they will wait to release it in december for the holiday rush.

As long as they don't release it in january again I'll be happy, damn exams get in the way of my levelling like in TBC then.

yeah, this will be great, I can probably play for like 3 weeks before I go into the military. Waah, I'll miss soo much. Ah well, I'll have plenty to do when im done with the military atleast.