Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Last concern: Itemization

If you drop below 50% you can use tyhe paladin envocation to get Easy manaback fast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

Itemization as Blizzard stated in this case is concerning class-unspecific items.
    Items with a class restriction (like raid sets) will probably still carry int / mp5.

Meaning you will have the same rings / necklaces and other non-set slots as warrs and DKs

ikillbigppl

Quote Originally Posted by Fargo
    Itemization as Blizzard stated in this case is concerning class-unspecific items.
    Items with a class restriction (like raid sets) will probably still carry int / mp5.

Meaning you will have the same rings / necklaces and other non-set slots as warrs and DKs
    ok that makes sence then. i was geting concerned that i would only have 6k mana ( if im lucky) in wrath. but only having that on none-set items and then set items giving int makes me a happy pally

i think you gain another good boost of mana while leveling as in tbc , like 200 mana per level up , so with 80 around 6k mana without gear ?

Quote Originally Posted by Esra
    i think you gain another good boost of mana while leveling as in tbc , like 200 mana per level up , so with 80 around 6k mana without gear ?
    At the moment it seems our base mana will be increased by approx. 1000.

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

Judgement of the Wise should make up for all the lost intellect

Quote Originally Posted by Hooch
    Judgement of the Wise should make up for all the lost intellect
    No... because with a smaller mana pool, you cant cast more than a couple heals in a row without running out.. regening from judgements doesnt adress this.

Quote Originally Posted by kraeden
    No... because with a smaller mana pool, you cant cast more than a couple heals in a row without running out.. regening from judgements doesnt adress this.
    Actually, it kind of does. I soloed an elite this way. Every time I got low, I'd throw one or two holy lights on myself and thanks to Sheath of Light they topped off my health. Then my mana pool was low, so I judged wisdom and after two judgements my mana was topped off.

With combined mele and spell crit and the spell power from Sheath of Light, all you really need is one cast of Holy Light to top yourself off, two if it doesn't crit.

So yes you can't cast more than a couple heals without running out, but you don't really need to. And you can always judge wisdom and refill.