Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Hunters, need the biggest nerf?

Like MR. T says "I pity the fool"... like i pity those who say hunters need a nerf ,,, 1st of all all talked about the aimed shot that its op and some people saying its talent but don't forget that it resets our auto attack ... does mortal strike do that? Does wound poison proc do that ? No i dont think so. And lets see warrior imp hamstring tlanet 3/3 points = 15% procs like every 2nd spamstring and hunter imp wing clip 3/3 = 20% chance procs like once every 4 years. Not to say that now hunters cant fully do dmg compared to other classes because of the steady shot pushback ... i don't see any hunter crying about it here but if u have a warlock with a felguard on u how the fuck are u gonna kill him when he is screwing your steady shot cast ... if i only use instants like hunters did pretbc i cant kill a felguard warlock (similar to mages druids (Spamming MF) and other classes that can interrupt our channeled shots) And as for pve, weren't locks op @ BT start? with Shadowbolts critting for like 9k ? but nobody cried so stfu and l2p. Bm hunter in pve is as exciting as a mage spamming 1 thing.

So for future whine posts please think about them before you post your crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetharius
    http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?spell=53351

Its another instant cast (on the run) shot to boot. So it can and will be used alongside arcane shot during a kite.

why did this argue shift to wotlk abilities ?

Kill shot is on the same cd as arcane shot so either you use arcane shot with dispell) or you use killshot when target is low on health. might help informing yourself better.

anyway its an execute ability but what is the fuzz about? every class gets new stuff. did you think about rogues new dance? i doubt you want to have a rogue on your back shadowstepping each 30 sec plus getting into a stealth each 2 sec and trying to target him while he mashes buttons you can argue about alot classes then but the wotlk are not finished and not out. pointless whine crap here. hunters dont win arena matches through damage btw. if you are carefull you should read the stats after an area match and see warrior/rogue/shaman etc dmage comapred to the hunter. if they win it was because hunter teams play a control game.

mana drain and cc and wear you down. 1 slight mistake in a 30 min match might fuck that up. i dont know a lot hunters that love to sit in arenas just to lose in minute 29. count the time for 10 matches and you will understand the burden.

edit: what i want to say is killshot / execute like is something that looks promissing. finally a dps class winning through dps not with outlasting.

and for the anti class debatt. ashton i dont know in which battelgroup neither yourr ating you play but for people that know a bit about arenas and have medium experience its not warlocks and hunters who dominate.

its true druid warlock combo is strong but the classesthat rock no matter what are
    druids, rogues and warriors followed by rank 2 priest warlocks and mages followed by shamans paladins and hunters though shamans tend to have their fiare share of success in rank 2 too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton
    I agree every class should have its anti class. But this game is increasingly becoming a 2 class game.

Warlock and hunter. Every other class doesn't have the abilities they have on the scale they do.

No class should be the anti class to more then 1-2 classes. Hunters and Warlocks are to all but 1 class each.
    This is the biggest piece of bullshit I've read this week.. In PvP its all about Melee classes these days. Warlocks and Hunters are OP in Battlegrounds.. NOT in Arena (Which is the only thing that counts in PvP). Why is it that everytime a noob player get killed by an other class in Arena he/she feels the need to write tonns of crap on this forum? You do NOT have a clue, now please go back to trolling in Trade channel (Which Im guessing is the main reason you play WoW)..

Oh.. And YES; Hunters do good dps in PvE. In End game we are along with Rogues the best single target dps.. Doesnt make us OP at all..

15+ Year Old Account

Erm no. Feign death, wing clip, big red, 5yrd range?

So you again justify the need for all these abilities based on you are supposed to be shut down in melee and under represented in arena?
    You are a fucking moron.

Please explain how FD and wingclip, help you get out of melee with a rogue/warrior? As for Beast Within, a talent purely for burst setups in arena, that if you dont kill an opponent during those 18 seconds, you are completely fucked without any other saving grace talents.

The majority of MM spec PvP Hunters use Scatter/Trap, either freezing or frost depending on fight/opposing team setup. So once said warrior or rogue Shs or intercepts to you again, its another 25 seconds before your next Scatter.

Seriously learn to fucking play if you're crying about Hunters. Yes they are strong and can be deadly in arena, but crying like a little bitch on these forums make you look like a sad little newbie. Go learn how to control and shutdown a Hunter, instead of whining here. I can assure you, being able to slow a melee when they can slow you for an equal amount or more, doesn't help you one bit.

7 day ban for flaming. Read our Forum Guidelines in the meantime.

So because your not well represented in arena, you think that justifies having a range execute on a 6 sec cooldown?

STFU. Seriously. Hunters are already seriously overpowered. They are the only class in the game with Mortal strike, dispel and silence.
    A 3 second cast MS wich is heavely dependant on LoS, you can hardly use it in arena tbh, and arcane shot and silence has a cooldown, AND any idea why pallys dont have a ms? look at their other talents and massively burstdamage

Hunters suck ass when not played by a exceptionally skilled person, the only TRUE OP class atm is rogue
    If in doubt afk out

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhearted
    A 3 second cast MS wich is heavely dependant on LoS, you can hardly use it in arena tbh, and arcane shot and silence has a cooldown, AND any idea why pallys dont have a ms? look at their other talents and massively burstdamage
    Your saying hunters don't have burst?

Honestly, I see more hunters whining in here than other people complaining about hunters..

As Lylz said; don't come here and whine like a little bitch etc, that goes for those of you that leave a reply as well.. Really hilarious having those posts with a ton of hate coming from people who tell others to stop bitching...
    Reminds me a bit of Youtube comments
    "Though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil because I'm the baddest motherfucker in the whole damn valley."

Your saying hunters don't have burst?
    In arena, no they dont, unless your incredibly stupid and dont LOS the hunter
    If in doubt afk out

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011

Deleted

Please don't call for nerfs unless you can actually build a solid case and offer sollutions for one class' ultimate OP-ness.