Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: WotLK Release Date, Articles Updates, Blue Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Clasifyd
    Quote Originally Posted by Finelle
    Eh, hunters got smoked by the pot ...
    What a clever change of pace.
    ROFLOLOL!!!

edit: i had to register here just to laugh at that.

I just want to say this is the most useful post ever thanks you for giving me a timetable.

Quote Originally Posted by ateve
    Small problem with your numbers, Shield Spec "Increases the amount of damage absorbed by your shield by 30%", it does not increase your SBV by 30%, so it should not effect the amount of dmg (and therefore threat) of Shield of Righteousness.
    Shield Mastery for warriors is also worded exactly the same way and it affects Shield Slam.

I wonder if Blizz will be a bunch of douchbags and release wotlk near the release of fable 2. If so i will be very pissed as i at least want some time to play that before starting my grind to 80
    Nowhere in the bible does it say that Jesus isn't a raptor

September 23, 2008 Release date!

Got this from a source in blizz US. Apparently, they will release this early since there are heaps of active beta players and consistent info from them. and most of all, they will have to adjust it eventually when it goes live so might as well release it early this year!

Do you have a source about this release date? A month from now is way too soon, just sounds like a pure shot in the dark imo.

yeah, a source from blizzard us..
    they didn't even work on rogues, death knight balancing is not completed, professions are not completed..

you got it wrong dude, september 23. is the date when warhammer online sets sail for fail.
    ViktorVaughn - Nightelf Rogue - EU-Mal'Ganis

D.E.H.T.A. is outside my house picnicin' 'cuz everything in my coat's been previously livin'!

Even if they have heaps of active beta players, you can only fix so much bugs and only implement so much features as you have developers. And I've yet to see a Blizzard game released earlier then expected. From my experience, Blizzard doesn't give half-baked cookies to their customers, even if they could just add some chocolate later on.

My prediction is that Blizzard will announce the release date of wrath on the blizzcon opening ceremony. Now that we'll see the cinematic in leipzig there isn't really a lot more to announce than a %#@&% release-date!