I've been lurking these forums for some time now, and came up with conclusion that ARMS and FURY current Wotlk talents actually suck, and that it would be better to stick to the old ones making a hybrid, no matter what aspect PVE or PVP you are going to. But.. I've been fury since TBC and I kinda love that spec, and i feel like doing arena 5v5 with it, and heres my spec (though it will absolutely reverts my gamestyle as fury dmger, coz its more like a support build)

Have in mind that its for 5v5 and will always have a second warrior (my brother) with MS spec.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/talent/?warrior=000000000000000000000000000005330132003001200000000000005050135005012253102031310

This is all about having a fat Shield with you along with 2hander and still being in PVP Gear, it assumes you will stance dance alot between zerker and defensive stance. I forsee warriors role with current build is sticking to some holy pala or resto shama and interrupting his heals as well as dispelling him and stunning while others nuclear chars like warlocks do the damage stuff.

Pros
disarming any target will increase damage income by 20% for 10 secs. I think thats really awesome for 45 seconds cooldown and plus you can disarm anyone, well apart for other warriors coz they will have it ruduced to 5 secs probably.
Shield break has 45 CD aswell (talented) and will be effectively used against those nasty healers. Minus 6k Armor is a pretty good debuff, dont you think?
Im not sure on this one but if Shield Bash and Pummel do not share CD in WOTLK (well they have 10 and 12 secs, so they shouldnt) then we got even more abilities to prevent those healcasts yay! plus they are not affected by the GCD now. And they both silence.
Concussion blow on 30 sec CD, nothing said, dont forget it has 5 yard range.
Revenge stuns on that blocking pala or damn rogue plus its pretty average damage (take in account that pvp gear still has lots of crit).
Intervene and spell reflect macro as an option to save my MS warrior from getting pawned.
Bloodthirst heals + Bloodcraze heals + Last stand provide some survivability
You can dispell damn buffs from your targets with your Shield Slam (since its a learnable spell now and has only 20 rage requirement, pretty awesome ability to dispell Discipline priests)
Heroic strike +15% crit is good plus it has its damage increased in WOTLK, but the con of this is that it eats up your rage generation white attack
If needed you can switch to a second 2h instead of shield

Cons
With the current slowing effect on 2h it might be a problem to generate rage while not focused by the enemy
Totally reverts warriors gamestyle from damage dealing into supportive gameplay that requires ALOT more attention
You are still easily CC'ed, but since Shammy and Pala dont have much CC, sticking sololely to them shouldnt be a problem (although hamstring dmg nerf can hurt our ability to destroy totems)
Damage done will be low (???) cannot confirm this one because youll be shieldslamming, revenging, bloodthirsting and bloodsurging alot (depends on your rage) although speed reduction still hurts
PVP dimishing returns, since you have only 1 CC which is stun. (Well Fear is an extra one but wtf 3 mins cd, its only 1 use anyway, and again its STUNS your selected target)

Well the whole point of this build is to make one of the 5v5 team healers life a really hard one while your team focuses on someone else.

Feel free to discuss and offer your own build. Please have in mind that its not a Direct Damage build, stay in Supportive borders. Is warrior a good support anyway? just a guess..