Thread: What to do?

What to do?

So back a few months ago I left the game due to a dying server and people just grating on me. After a couple months my brother convinced me to reroll horde on the server he is on. I decided to go for it. I raced up to 70, just dinged a week ago. So I am sitting in this spot right now with a single toon on the server who happens to be a shaman. I have professions pretty well leveled up including cooking and fishing isn't too horrible. I have a good amount of gold on him but my gear obviously blows hard. On the old server I have several 70's which was nice for professions, dailies, dungeon timers, ect.

So with the announcement of 4th quarter release of WotLK I am facing a problem. Do I spend a ton of time gearing up just to make the first few levels a little easier or do I spend the time leveling alts? I was thinking getting a pally up and maybe either a priest or druid. I figure this would give me the spread that I would need to have what is needed after I get more settled on this server.

So what would you do with the semi-official confirmation that we are looking at 4 months max?

Re: What to do?

Why don't you transfer servers?
    It's just a game.

my other toons are alliance due to friends that got me started in the first place... new toons are horde.

You could transfer your alliance char's to a populated server.

Or you could level your new horde chars.

No point in getting gear for your new toon, all will be replaced anyway.
    It's just a game.

I guess that is my dilema... I am playing with my brother and friends from when I was a kid now. They are all horde so everything needs to be a re-roll... Their first toons are approaching 70 so I guess I could just run the stuff they want to and some dailies to fund the power leveling of the others but maybe skip trying to get into the raids and the eye bleeding pvp grind since those would probably be the biggest waste of time and not really all that fun.

your subject topic thing aint specific enough, lock/ban inc

OT: you can still gear up your shamamn pretty well and even raid/pvp a bit before lich king, not at all outwith the realms of possibility. 3-5 months or so is ample time to level a new toon aswell .

Lag - Network related. High server response time, stop downloading.
    Low FPS - Your computer can't keep up with the game - buy a better one

Dalaran doesn't lag (often) your pc just sucks.

RIP Paul Gray

True... I guess my other toons kinda followed the hit 70, get a ton of gear for every spec, get bored, level a new toon, repeat.

Might have to do more in the way of multi-tasking

Deleted

This thread has been closed as it's title is in direct conflict with our posting guidelines, viewable here:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=11619.0