Will the seige vehicles be unstoppable?

there has been no word from what I've seen on how attacking the seige tanks will actually work any ideas? will it be a set vehicle health that we have to dps thru or will it take the drivers health with an added tank armor dmg reduction probably or something along those lines. I hope it wont take like 7 people to kill one of them.
    I personally think it should be the drivers health and res that determines the overall survivability itll stop those green just hit 80 characters from destroying everyone or have something that will stop that from happening like rewarding ppl for doing well with a tank the next time they spawn I guess theyve probably thought of all this already what does everyone else think about this?

Re: Will the seige vehicles be unstoppable?

... doubt they will be unstoppable, couse of that then 1 player would be inside a tank forevah and so on ^^

I dont know either, i guess its a total of every one in that vehicle.

Only thing i know is that all these seige vehicles are almost to much "Battlefield" like if you ask me.
    i hope you wont end up using them all the time.
    And like you said i hope you wont need 6-7 ppl to take them down.

Depends on the siege vechicle really. Shredder would have bad siege damage defense. Helicopters would have bad anti-air defenses (Ofc?).

The Demolisher will hold 3-4 players, (Driver and 3 passangers or just 3 players?), where the 2-3 that controls the turrets would be targetable, but would have to destroy the demolisher for the driver I think.

The Shredder would be like an armor suit (Sneed's Shredder from DM anyone?), so when the armor is broken, the player comes out.

I'm pretty sure their will be counter vehicles available an what not.

Now I have not tired a siege engine yet, nor am I in beta, but i would guess that all the people in the vehicle will be targetable. Kill them all and the vehicle becomes disabled. If that isn't the case engineers should be able to make land mines and we need to be able to hire goblin sappers.

Quote Originally Posted by Poofy
    ... doubt they will be unstoppable, couse of that then 1 player would be inside a tank forevah and so on ^^
    remembers me of halo 1

Deleted

From what my discoveries in the lua files tell me; Vehicles have their own health, it is not a combination of other players or anything like that - It's a set amount per vehicle. Maybe some stats influence it, I cannot say for sure. However, once inside a vehicle players are not targetable or killable unless that specific vehicle is designed otherwise (I believe 'The Demolisher' allows the passengers to be attacked)