Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: WotLK Beta Build 8719 Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Barnister
    What's with this fucking development into allmost-automated-gameplay?

What the fuck do we need Threatmeters for?

Man, I remember when MMOs were just plain ol' good MMOs.

No threatmeters, no semi-automatic gameplay, no damagemeters, no parsers, no huge logs....I miss the ol' days!

Nowadays it seems like the new consumers are overburdened with simple things...

God...
    Now now, I know the glorious old days of second world war, where everything was so nice and great, are to be missed.
    but don't worry, see your nurse is coming already to lead you back to your room.

...Joke aside, listen to yourself man, as if world of warcraft is the same simple game it was back then...

Or am I just missing a sarcastic remark here, acting as a senile old mans reminiscing about the rose colored past?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: WotLK Beta - Build 8719

"Make love, not Warcraft" lol nice achievement

Me hunter: Finally I can get all those nice pets for almost every role and some just because they look great ^^

Me DD/Tank/Healer: Finally no more excuses for things like: Hell why did those mobs attack me? Not my fault for wiping raid!!

Well, never can be easy enough for alot of players to get the most simple things done...

@Easy-Mode-Complains: ... yeah... tell that to people that don't know how to keep up threat being tanks / control their dmg being DDs....

Your possible answer: l2p? Right... But "some" people tend to be too lazy... or consider WoW being a game with no consequenses when wiping....

Change in Shaman Talnets I just noticed

Tier 1 (enhancement): Enhancing totems -> +15% on Strength and Firetongue totems, not the agi totem.

This is another nerf for enhancment shaman, esp since they switched to 1 AP Agi

Quote Originally Posted by tarcil
    Change in Shaman Talnets I just noticed

Tier 1 (enhancement): Enhancing totems -> +15% on Strength and Firetongue totems, not the agi totem.

This is another nerf for enhancment shaman, esp since they switched to 1 AP Agi
    Please, read ALL patch notes before ringing the nerf-bell.

The Agility totem will be removed from the game. Instead, Strength of Earth totem will both buff Strength and Agility (by the same amounts as the separate totems do now). This means you get buffed, as you can keep up 4 useful totems now, instead of just 2 (give you were in a melee party) - you get to have Agility and Windfury totems up, and Windfury totem is also useful for you as it buffs your melee-haste.

The 4th useful totem to you is Flametongue totem, which will buff your spell-damage done. You probably didn't realize this yet, but Enhancement Shamans will be great hybrids as they will be able to cast anything instantly after 5 crits.