Tailoring & a flying carpet?

So they gave one to engineering in tbc, and now giving a flying mount to tailoring...Who else are they going to give a flying mount to?

Enchanters can enchant a broom to fly?

Alchemy can make flying potions?

sigh...

Re: Tailoring & a flying carpet?

I want a iron HORSE that can digg itself underground and make tunnels and then converte into a flying sausage and then i eat it

Quote Originally Posted by rikken
    So they gave one to engineering in tbc, and now giving a flying mount to tailoring...Who else are they going to give a flying mount to?

Enchanters can enchant a broom to fly?

Alchemy can make flying potions?

sigh...

I actually love this idea, one thing that can get a bit annoying is seeing the same mounts over and over, ok so every tailor out there will craft one, but tbh with each profession i think its a good idea to bring different mounts in game.

tailors will have flying carpets

engineers will have there little helicopter/plane thingies,

i think it would be great for enchanters to enchant a broom to make it fly!

its things like this that keep the game interesting not only from an end game point of a pvp point, small things make the overall game much more exciting and fun to play!

I also think a potion that lets you fly in normal form could be fun too!

All in all I think more things like this are completly needed!

I'd rather have underwater mounts and gear for diving. That would be fun and it would reclaim a lot of underwater areas for pvp, raiding, etc.

yay, gief BS and LWers possibility to craft plate/mail armor for our netherdrakes/whatever comes in wotlk, that would be great imo ofc it should be nicely improved, not badass crap done at the last second :P

That armor idea would be gangsta, I'd make my priest a blacksmith and drop enchanting for that lol.

Edit: Removed quote of previous post. Please read the Forum Guildelines. Grimlor

15+ Year Old Account

I don't think there will be any armor making for flying mounts :P And no enchantment to get a broom to fly since flying brooms already exist even though they are limited to the Hallow's End Event. And Leatherworking and Blacksmithing have no way of making a flying mount. Or maybe Leatherworking can make almost like the Dragon Kite but for personal use and not just as pet