Ideas for new or improved Talents/skills to Moonkin

It have been said befor, the designers of this game reads alot of forums and listens to alot of ideas from the players.
    Just look at hunters and mages as exemples.
    Hunters - the got there 2 extra slots for pets and new "good looking" pets.
    Mages just got a bunch of new spells and improvments even if they was in the frost tree and many wants them in the fire one.
    But as its also are said :

"Living Bomb - We've considered giving it a knock back or *ahem* "knock up" but we felt that probably wouldn't be desired for what Living Bomb is made for. It works for Thunderstorm (Elemental Shaman Talent) because Shaman's aren't an AOE class, and because it's cooldown controlled. I don't think we're done yet with Living Bomb, just not completely sure with what we want with it yet."

So i guess it will also get better.

There for i want ideas and improvments for Moonkin.
    It doesnt matter if what they are and what they do, i only wants to see what ppl want with moonkins.
    What i dont want is ppl commenting OTHER ppls ideas. it doesent matter if you think they are OP or just dumb.
    pls keep it to your self then.

So here comes my question.

Do you have any suggestion to a new or to improve any Moonkin spells or talents/skills?

Personally i think they need alot more synenergy, in my eyes we are a buffing class , where not made to be top dps, but to boost the top dps.
    So some tweaks to imp. mka and a moonkin ONLY buff. that you need to specc to get, and it will be a caster specific buff.

Like: Moonlight - Gives X amont of spellpower, and Y amount of spellpenetration for 30 min.

That i think is a good for both pve and pvp.

Re: Ideas for new or improved Talents/skills to Moonkin

Well there is sucha discussion going on about moonkin changs, at the official forum, an properly much higher chance to see devresponces there, even if it IS teh european one...

Here's the link,s threads started by Ravenmoon: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....26013395&sid=1

More synergy ?.......This thread belongs in the Vanilla WoW section 3 years ago, not WoTLK Section.

Moonkin druids are fine.

Read beta information before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Happozai
    More synergy ?.......This thread belongs in the Vanilla WoW section 3 years ago, not WoTLK Section.

Moonkin druids are fine.

Anyone saying moonkins are fine in their current form in wotlk needs to l2p quiet frankly, or at least play moonkin himself doesn't take a genius really to see, that the current talent are decent, but compared to how it'll work together with several other talents it generally won't work, anyways try reading the posts there mate, you might learn something...

Anyways of course complaining about it really isn't worth it either, beta is still on the way and blizz can only do so and so much at once, so we can only expect that polish pass to come eventually. In the meantime we might as well voice our concerns, about what we think is wrong, and perhaps come with ideas to improve it? Thats kinda the point with beta testing at least...

Moonkin druids are fine.

I said in the post that i didnt want you oppinion. I dont know why you even bother to post..

and i didnt complain, i just wanted new ideas for cool talents.
    That MIGHT get in.

My idea for Typhoon

Typhoon
    30 yard range
    2 minute cooldown
    Instant Cast
    Summons a whirlwind that reduces the movement speed of all enemies caught within the whirlwind by 10% and deals Y damage (Y = X/5) and knock the target back by 5 yard, dealing X damage to that target..

Would make for a nicer interrupt
    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"

Moonkin druids are fine.

idk if your a moonkin yourself but this forum is for moonkin suggestions not for people like you telling us were fine go in a different forum no1 wants u here

Quote Originally Posted by Eleena
    Well there is sucha discussion going on about moonkin changs, at the official forum, an properly much higher chance to see devresponces there, even if it IS teh european one...

Here's the link,s threads started by Ravenmoon: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....26013395&sid=1
    It has been spotted by both beta forums and has been linked there, so that thread is the closest anyone without a beta key will come to input.