Epic flight form

Do you have to still go to heroic settek halls to get epic druid flight form in WotLK? I would like to level a druid in expansoin but getting a group there might be a bit hard... Any1 knows?

Re: Epic flight form

Probably, since warlocks and paladins still have to do Dire Maul/Scholo to get their epic ground mounts.

To get your epic flight form you are dependend on help. I think this is part of the Questline feeling and should be. Heroic Setthek will be more of a joke in Wotlk than it is now. Get a few friends together (no more 5 people needed) and in a few minutes you will be an epic flyer.
    The whole summoning act and the fight is an important part of the whole questline an the "epic" feeling of your achievement.

Thanks for anwsers guys.

Yeah it's really epic, they will probably keep it

Did they remove the bear form quest when you dinged 20? oh wait....

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Did they remove the bear form quest when you dinged 20? oh wait....
    lvl 10.... the lvl 20 is for cat form

The quest line is fun and easy really and at lvl 80 it'll be even more of a breeze, u cant use flight form in northrend til u do the q at 77 anyway so u wont be missing much waiting til 80 to do the quest line ^^

Xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Andrie
    lvl 10.... the lvl 20 is for cat form
    You failed to get the points.

u cant use flight form in northrend til u do the q at 77
    Only if they fix the bug

[img width=600]http://web27190.web08.talkactive.net/media/woops.jpg[/img]

thought they already had...so now i hope they dont

Xxx

Easy way to get your Epic Flight Form Done.

1. Go do the rest of the quest line up until the point at which you need to do the Epic Quest
    2. Do a /who Sethekk Halls
    3. Look for a group which is made of of 5 70's. Usually that means they are doing a heroic since regular 70's aren't needed for a normal Sethekk Halls. (Try this during primetime and your more likely to find a group. Just do this several times a day till you see one)
    4. Send a tell to one of the members of the group saying you have to key to do the epic quest which has a chance to drop an Epic mount and wil also drop an extra epic loot plus badge. Ask them if when they are done if one of the members will leave and allow you to come in so you can summon the boss and finish your quest while they get loot and a boss.

It took me 3 hours to find a group and get it done this way. I had no guild and was a new transfer to the server so I knew no one yet here I am with my epic mount and the only epic to my name at that time was Earthwarden that I grinded out. I didn't even have the heavy clefthoof set yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vtech
    Easy way to get your Epic Flight Form Done.

1. Go do the rest of the quest line up until the point at which you need to do the Epic Quest
    2. Do a /who Sethekk Halls
    3. Look for a group which is made of of 5 70's. Usually that means they are doing a heroic since regular 70's aren't needed for a normal Sethekk Halls. (Try this during primetime and your more likely to find a group. Just do this several times a day till you see one)
    4. Send a tell to one of the members of the group saying you have to key to do the epic quest which has a chance to drop an Epic mount and wil also drop an extra epic loot plus badge. Ask them if when they are done if one of the members will leave and allow you to come in so you can summon the boss and finish your quest while they get loot and a boss.

It took me 3 hours to find a group and get it done this way. I had no guild and was a new transfer to the server so I knew no one yet here I am with my epic mount and the only epic to my name at that time was Earthwarden that I grinded out. I didn't even have the heavy clefthoof set yet.
    Where's the "easy way to get the 5,000 gold" step???

Quote Originally Posted by Houndy
    Seriously? Dailies, farming, AH selling. 5000 gold is a joke. If you do all of the SSO quests you net about 150g, not to mention any mote/primals, herbs/ore, etc etc. Also, don't you get your regular flight form for next to nothing? So that is a 1000g that you should have towards it anyway.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Houndy
    It's called "get a regular income through dailies/professions/quests/whatever and don't spend it all on stupid things".

Quote Originally Posted by Dje
    It's called "get a regular income through dailies/professions/quests/whatever and don't spend it all on stupid things".
    That and if you raid/za/kara's... and jsut sell off those badges for epic gems (or better yet a JC account) and cut then sell epic gems... you could make 5000g in like 2-3 weeks without spending much as 1 hour or less a day on dailies, and 1-4 hours of raiding 2-3 times a week.

Although I could see people that live on pvp not making much ;/
    Averaging about 2000g a week atm doing just BT and za bear runs, with a mix of about 6-8 dailies that takes around 30min (using BT neck/netherstorm teleporter/epic flying)