Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Blue tracker, Warlock Changes, Blue Posts, Site Updates

The one on worldofwarcraft.com is only partially updated. It has the Ice Flows/Cold as Ice split/change, but Empowered Frostbolt is still 5 talent points, etc. Someone on EJ made a current calculator on war-tools, but other than that mmo-champ, blizzard, wotlkwiki all have outdated or incorrect calculators.
    If you look closely at Empowered Frobo at the wow.com site, you can see that theyve changed it, after youve spent 2 points you get 10% dmg/4% crit. the 3rd rank then however is undefined

Bluetracker is nice, but not when every other post is some retard crying about some class or other and a poor dev telling them they are breaching forum rules by doing so.

Is there not some way you could filter out the comments like this that no-one cares about in the slightest, leaving in the actual game/class related posts? Would make it a thousand times more useful

Sry m8 but i see a problem. Shaman doesn't have HEX! Is that an update or a bug? ??? ??? ???

Mmh, I may be daft, but despite searching quite thoroughly, I couldn't find link to the original blue posts in the Blue Tracker.
    It's good to be able to read them, but I sometimes like to read the whole thread they were written in, and be able to get back to the forum they were extracted from.

Is there a link allowing this ?