Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21

    Re: Blue tracker, Warlock Changes, Blue Posts, Site Updates

    DK Talents/some skills need to be updated, not sure about the other classes

  2. #22

    Re: Blue tracker, Warlock Changes, Blue Posts, Site Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Hunter[*]I really hate to mention this, but there is currently a single chimera that is tamable and he might even be a rare spawn. I feel bad making you run all over the world trying to find him. Next patch there will be many more. (Source)
    The two options I can find are:

    http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=20932 - Nuramoc in Netherstorm
    http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=8660 - The Evalcharr in Azshara

    Some beta BM hunter, please go find 'em and test 'em.

  3. #23

    Re: Blue tracker, Warlock Changes, Blue Posts, Site Updates

    Curse of Exhaustion range increased from 30 yards to 36 yards.
    WHAT?? and we dont get mind flay at 25 yards? Screw you blizzard.

  4. #24

    Re: Blue tracker, Warlock Changes, Blue Posts, Site Updates

    Need update Shaman telents such as "Convection, Concussion, Elemental Precision, Astral Shift, Thunderstorm, Maelstorm Weapon, Totemic Mastery, Nature's Blessing, Nature's Guardian" :-\

  5. #25

    Re: Blue tracker, Warlock Changes, Blue Posts, Site Updates

    the frost tree of the mages is still not updated ... the one on worldofwarcraft.com is.

  6. #26

    Re: Blue tracker, Warlock Changes, Blue Posts, Site Updates

    Is this blue tracker thing updated manually?
    Or is it a forum crawler with a complicated sorting process.

    Just out of interest...
    And to think I came here for civilised discussion...

  7. #27

    Re: Blue tracker, Warlock Changes, Blue Posts, Site Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by raidanknigge
    the frost tree of the mages is still not updated ... the one on worldofwarcraft.com is.
    The one on worldofwarcraft.com is only partially updated. It has the Ice Flows/Cold as Ice split/change, but Empowered Frostbolt is still 5 talent points, etc. Someone on EJ made a current calculator on war-tools, but other than that mmo-champ, blizzard, wotlkwiki all have outdated or incorrect calculators.

  8. #28

    Re: Blue tracker, Warlock Changes, Blue Posts, Site Updates

    It was confirmed! Warriors are now tanks, while pallies druids and death knights each have 3 different useful specs -.-

  9. #29

    Re: Blue tracker, Warlock Changes, Blue Posts, Site Updates

    RSS Feed on Bluetracker is failing to load for me in Firefox 3.0.1

    Oh, and would it be possible to get a special color marker or something for the page that you are currently on in Bluetracker? Every time I tab into wow I forget what page I was on and have to start from the beginning. Maybe make the page you are on number blue or something so it fits the color scheme.

  10. #30

    Re: Blue tracker, Warlock Changes, Blue Posts, Site Updates

    Imagine running a raid with no warrior tanks at all.
    Yus.

  11. #31

    Re: Blue tracker, Warlock Changes, Blue Posts, Site Updates

    Love the Blue feed!

    Is there any way to embed the Bluetracker feed into a website without the "Subscribe too this feed blah blah blah" box at the top?

  12. #32

    Re: Blue tracker, Warlock Changes, Blue Posts, Site Updates

    da RSS feed, eets broken!!!!!

  13. #33

    Re: Blue tracker, Warlock Changes, Blue Posts, Site Updates

    isn't honor among thieves 10%/20%/30%

  14. #34

    Re: Blue tracker, Warlock Changes, Blue Posts, Site Updates

    RSS Feed is now working on Bluetracker with Firefox 3.0.1

  15. #35

    Re: Blue tracker, Warlock Changes, Blue Posts, Site Updates

    "Don't worry about your bears. The armor and other changes were done to fix itemization issues, not to nerf druids. You've already gotten the ability to drink pots in bear form and benefit from weapon enchants and windfury. We have plenty of knobs to turn to make sure you can do your job even better than you could in LK"

    Let me paraphrase; "Stfu druids, you'll take what we give you and like it."

    If pots, procs, and windfury totem are the great equalizing mechanics feral druids are getting to balance their dps / tanking ability, sign me up for WAR.

    Nothing in the feral tree is progressive, and values are nerfed before they are even implemented. Balance looks like its the only way to go for the most part. Be interesting to see how they handle the "condensed gear" project with the only retroactive class using leather casting gear is druid. Really feels like our jobs are going to DK, so either be resto or re-roll. Healing 4 years, back when druids were only brought to raids for the then specd innervate, it gets old. Wtb end-game viable hybrid spec.

  16. #36

    Re: Blue tracker, Warlock Changes, Blue Posts, Site Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Delondial
    "Don't worry about your bears. The armor and other changes were done to fix itemization issues, not to nerf druids. You've already gotten the ability to drink pots in bear form and benefit from weapon enchants and windfury. We have plenty of knobs to turn to make sure you can do your job even better than you could in LK"

    Let me paraphrase; "Stfu druids, you'll take what we give you and like it."

    If pots, procs, and windfury totem are the great equalizing mechanics feral druids are getting to balance their dps / tanking ability, sign me up for WAR.

    Nothing in the feral tree is progressive, and values are nerfed before they are even implemented. Balance looks like its the only way to go for the most part. Be interesting to see how they handle the "condensed gear" project with the only retroactive class using leather casting gear is druid. Really feels like our jobs are going to DK, so either be resto or re-roll. Healing 4 years, back when druids were only brought to raids for the then specd innervate, it gets old. Wtb end-game viable hybrid spec.
    You are really bad at reading comprehension.

  17. #37

    Re: Blue tracker, Warlock Changes, Blue Posts, Site Updates

    Havent read all so someone might have wrote it already, but Ambush and Backstab skills are not fixed in the skill list of the rogue. The +dmg theyt do does not increase with the level of the skill. Is it just a mistake or not and can anyone tell the read +dmg they are going to give? Thanks

  18. #38

    Re: Blue tracker, Warlock Changes, Blue Posts, Site Updates

    the DK talent calculator and ability lists arent up to date. there were loads of changes in the last patch.

  19. #39
    The Patient Taan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    238

    Re: Blue tracker, Warlock Changes, Blue Posts, Site Updates

    What about Russian blues?

  20. #40

    Re: Blue tracker, Warlock Changes, Blue Posts, Site Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by cluelessnoob
    The two options I can find are:

    http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=20932 - Nuramoc in Netherstorm
    http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=8660 - The Evalcharr in Azshara

    Some beta BM hunter, please go find 'em and test 'em.

    The one in netherstorm is

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •