Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: More good news!!

would be nice if it was a shot a bit like eart seeking shot but only works if u have mark of the hunter on the target ..would make sence and be fairer imo

In the movie wanted they have bending bullets and that is pritty cool, give it like a 1sec cast or something.

Could may be a targeted knockback affect. Such as targeting an area, it gets hit with a knockback force of 10 yards. It may pop them out back into LoS (and probably interupt) and it may not.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=lightbringer&n=neggs
    http://www.neutralizedguild.com

imo it would all be too powerful. hunter could just stay behind column, and nuke others while noone can touch him.
    i think they will add some sort of buff that automatically makes u shoot at ur target whenever only its in los.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

yeah cause naturally hunters are only ranged class who are affected by pillars -_-

stop having wet dreams about things we will never have,most likely they will add more dots too hunters...maybe a Deep wound ability(warrior talent)and scale it with AP...that would be cool considering the huge crit% hunters can reach.

go trough walls and pillars? think how much that will affect other classes...too much. it would affect pve too in a small amount.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by procne
    imo it would all be too powerful. hunter could just stay behind column, and nuke others while noone can touch him.
    No, they wouldn't. Arcane Shot is a cd already (6 sec) so they can't ''nuke'' anyone behind a pillar. They could even add a longer cd on it if this change will be made(8-10 sec?). Hope this won't happen tho

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe
    They removed the dispell part of arcane, so who knows perhaps they might actually change it to a heartseeking kind of shot.

Arcane shot
    - The arcane powers guide your shot to its enemy, no wall (or freaking pillar) can stop the power of the arcane.-
    Maybe make it only work on targets currently affected by Hunter's Mark - which will still require LoS?

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    No, they wouldn't. Arcane Shot is a cd already (6 sec) so they can't ''nuke'' anyone behind a pillar. They could even add a longer cd on it if this change will be made(8-10 sec?). Hope this won't happen tho
    you can kite warrior endlesly around a pillar. Time is not issue there

15+ Year Old Account

You can't if the opposite team knows how to do it, the one playing with the warr ( doesn't even matter which class it is) should stop the hunter or slow him, since all classes can in some kind of way.

Maybe it's an idea to add this:
    ''25% chance to reflect the Arcane Shot back to the hunter for half the damage'', so there is a risk on using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    even with cooldown, in situation 1vs1 hunter could just run around pillar shooting at his opponent every cooldown
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by procne
    even with cooldown, in situation 1vs1 hunter could just run around pillar shooting at his opponent every cooldown
    There's no such thing as 1vs1 pvp that matters, unless you count duels which nobody should.

just so we kinda get this clear lol.. they said 2 new skils that would help with LoS so i dont think added a new shot would help SOLVE the problem of LoS

and neither did they say they were going to buff and of the older skills

so i highly doubt a heatseeking missile shot or weird spinny homing arcane shot will be implemented..

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe
    There's no such thing as 1vs1 pvp that matters, unless you count duels which nobody should.
    or situation in arena when only 1 person from each team remains or when 2 ppl are busy with themselves and hunter is left alone with 1 enemy

Oh so basicly hunters have so much trouble becuz of LoS.
    Thank god mages never have a problem with it -.- Screw hunters imo

You have rooting, polymorph and blink.

You also have a spammable instant attack called icelance.

if your sitting around casting fireball in PvP you deserve to be LoSed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

Quote Originally Posted by scarzy
    Oh so basicly hunters have so much trouble becuz of LoS.
    Thank god mages never have a problem with it -.- Screw hunters imo
    and so the war of the whiners begin

Quote Originally Posted by Utal
    You have rooting, polymorph and blink.

You also have a spammable instant attack called icelance.

if your sitting around casting fireball in PvP you deserve to be LoSed
    Yea which don't mean jack squat when your out of range/or not in LoS.

this is just dumb. how about we REMOVE THE WORTHLESS PILLARS. everyone enters into a room and actually fights instead of running around a damn pillar for 30 minutes or going back and forth over a stupid grave/casket or going back and forth/up and down a bridge. just fight.

the battle is between instant casters and non-instant casters.
    RIDiculous ... you know... like ridicule.
    not REDidculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvdatboi
    Yea which don't mean jack squat when your out of range/or not in LoS.
    But the roots mean you can KEEP them in LoS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^