Recent changes and your DK

So with the recent changes to DK mechanics as well as other class changes in general, do you feel you original assumption of what spec you were going to roll has vastly changed or are you still set to be that way anyway.

Kinda what i wanna know is, how did you adapt the changes to better suite your playstyle and goals for your dk now that certain abilities seen as a must no longer exist and many other things changed on those that stayed?

I personally have been frost from the beginning and i still want to be a frost dk no matter what they do as it has been my goal since i started in the original wow beta. Will frost strike replace deathcoil whilst tanking, meaning in melee range would you prefer Frost strike over deathcoil anyday tanking to dump RP? This is 2handed or dual wield.

Lastly i believe Dual wield will still use the deathcoil bc 100% 1hand damage VS the damage of deathcoil may not sta ck up as well. Are there any adjustments to the damage based on 1h and 2h?

(sorry for wall of text been thinking about these all day and finally can post about em)

Re: Recent changes and your DK

Blood still works for me for leveling, and will be the dps machine at 80 ;D

Re: Recent changes and your DK

Even with all the changes i'm staying with the original specs i wanted, Frost in lvl 80 for tanking, and Blood / Unholy for leveling Seems all fine to me Though i don't know the rotations atm, 'cause they changed a lot since i tried setting it up.. And with the "Death Rune Procs", it's hard to have a 100% Rotation.. But i'm looking forward to trying it