Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Olympic Tabard & Pet, WotLK Class Changes

I finaly got my pet it took me about 6-7 wins to get :s

Edit: And together with the opening ceremony in China, the pet is awsome

so anybody has a clue what this "souvenir" is or how you get the code?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowyn
    All the screams of "WoW is dying" is just stupid to me. Their numbers keep going up, how do you explain that? Personally I get really tired of WoW, wait let me rephrase that, personally I get tired of the morons I have to put with when I play WoW. Morons who think that they are entitled something, morons who whimper about the old days when they were screaming about how boring MC was and how they wanted to claw their eyes out. I wish you people could hear/read what you say/post sometimes.

Just an idea re: the code. Somebody try raiding the opposing code NPC. The Alliance one is in IF, in the room with the battlemasters there, up the ramp to your right. Female dwarf with the blue dragon by her. Try killing/interacting with she and her dragon.

I just posted this on the official forums too. Hopefully someone tries it. I'm all for Science, but have no friends on this time of day to try raiding with.

NEW PET! To commemorate the 2008 Olympic Games in China, this pet is obtained through an unknown promotion. To obtain the pet, a code must be redeemed in a major city. Some rumors suggest this pet is awarded based on Arena participation. Others indicate the promotion involves some sort of contest. No official announcements have been made.
    http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow.pets...ompetition.asp

Quote Originally Posted by Nowyn
    All the screams of "WoW is dying" is just stupid to me. Their numbers keep going up, how do you explain that? Personally I get really tired of WoW, wait let me rephrase that, personally I get tired of the morons I have to put with when I play WoW. Morons who think that they are entitled something, morons who whimper about the old days when they were screaming about how boring MC was and how they wanted to claw their eyes out. I wish you people could hear/read what you say/post sometimes.

19 wins later and still no pet :'(

I feel sorry for some of you, I already have the pet on two of my 70's and working ont he third one later.

Quote Originally Posted by Neverend
    kil'jaeden?
    Yawn, CBB killing robots every day... tried it, got bored - may be not KJ, but I won't be seeing him at any point as the boredom factor kicks my ass too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Eucep
    Alliance I found her at the BG masters in Ironforge.
    Found the Horde one at the BG masters, on the right side, in Orgrimmar, just look for the ugly Orc female (really they should have picked a sexy Troll female instead :O!):

EDIT (Didn't want to double post):
    Quote Originally Posted by Xentropy
    Just an idea re: the code. Somebody try raiding the opposing code NPC. The Alliance one is in IF, in the room with the battlemasters there, up the ramp to your right. Female dwarf with the blue dragon by her. Try killing/interacting with she and her dragon.

I just posted this on the official forums too. Hopefully someone tries it. I'm all for Science, but have no friends on this time of day to try raiding with.
    Just went there and tried to attack it but couldn't.

World of Warcraft: Map || Screenshots

6 games won, no pet yet.
    Edit 7th game was the charm.

and tabard is bloody ugly.

the Tabard looks very "special" ;D

Indeed, ignore my previous post.

Did the thing I said earlier and didn't get the pet on my hunter. : <

Hunter alt got lucky, got it in 3 games.

Hmm been thinking about that dungeon achievement thing and items giving credits.
    Now I'm a fool and mostly deleted/disenchanted all old gear that was not special. So There is no chance Ill get credits for ragnaros/c'thun/kel'thuzad etc.
    But I completed every part of the AQ scepter line except the green part.
    Which would/should give me ragnaros/nefarian achievement at least, right right? XD
    Oh well..still lots of beta time to go =)

Yep, even the onyxia one,
    Did the same quest, so that's at least 3 dungeons.