Poll: Do you like or dislike the new version of Living Bomb

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: The new living bomb

If it stays in current form i bet raiders will have issues with aggro where they can't use it. Nevermind the issues Locks had, the launch in itself will probably make it unusable in a lot of situations that aren't very spread areas of mobs.

Anyways i dont see a problem with a 51 pt fire talent being a set it and forget it AE which we dont have, to complement our mash AE's. Asking for more single target fire damage power is stupid, when they are going to nerf/buff it to a max ceiling of damage they want us doing in relation to other dps classes in the end either way.

Do you honestly believe they'd give us a single target 51 pt talent that is so above and beyond every one else, and put us that much more than what they already intend for our fire power to be? Of course not. Its silly to ask for a 51 pt single target dps fire talent that would be marginalized for balance anyways.

Just like baron geddon used to do !
    lots of fun.

lawl its only like the most powerful dot in game :>

Does this "knock back" effect work on mobs? if it does will this get us a lot of EVADE's ?!
    It's just a game.

well - in PvE AOE at least the pattern for full fire spec might be:

flamestrike (distance to get all aggro)
    living bomb one of em as they are rushing in - walk backwards to gather them in cone for:
    dragon breath
    insta-flamestrike (now that it's 100%)
    blastwave
    insta-flamestrike
    AE
    AE
    AE
    AE
    AE

the question is - with fire talents - is the flamestrike two-click (cast and target on self) going to do more than simply spamming AE?

Quote Originally Posted by docseuzz
    well - in PvE AOE at least the pattern for full fire spec might be:

flamestrike (distance to get all aggro)
    living bomb one of em as they are rushing in - walk backwards to gather them in cone for:
    dragon breath
    insta-flamestrike (now that it's 100%)
    blastwave
    insta-flamestrike
    AE
    AE
    AE
    AE
    AE

the question is - with fire talents - is the flamestrike two-click (cast and target on self) going to do more than simply spamming AE?
    Instante flamestrike is dumb. A ranged spell procced by a CD base PBAoE ones. As stupid as it gets. And even if it is instant cast, FS targeting is not. It would be much better if the proc just ended the CD of both DB/CoC and BW.

I personally am begining to like living bomb... not because of the explosion, but for a dot. It is really costly atm but if they improve the mana cost it may be viable just as a way to increase dps with a deep fire build pretty significantly.

I hope that - somehow - this will be the version that hits live. (The Living Bomb footage is about 60% into the movie.) That is as good as our 51 pointer should be.

i was just wondering, what is the bonus damage you get from your spell damage add to the final blast of living bomb. right now as it stands, seed of corruption will do about 2 times the damage as living bomb will do. or do they take some kind of extra fall damage?

Im not sure if anyone has posted this yet( i really didnt want to read through 4 pages of comments) but pretty much this is good for pvp...why? well if its dispelled the person exploads and gets thrown into the air....plus if they do run and try to get it dispell and the person that dispells it is right next to them they get to go boom also XD....get this on a rogue and they use cloak of shadows, BOOM and if anything they get the knock back and mabey still resist the exploasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodrainbow
    ....get this on a rogue and they use cloak of shadows, BOOM and if anything they get the knock back and mabey still resist the exploasion.
    Actually i doubt that will happen, look at us warlock and Unstable Affliction. When it gets dispelled with that and bubble they sadly dont get blown up in their face for getting rid of it.

But anyways that is still a cool thing, if some1 dispells it then BOOM everyone near them will get blow up also! Gonna be funny if there is a premade with 10 fire mages w/ it and they all put it on everyone and they all go BOOM! Be the funniest thing i would ever see!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodrainbow
    Im not sure if anyone has posted this yet( i really didnt want to read through 4 pages of comments) but pretty much this is good for pvp...why? well if its dispelled the person exploads and gets thrown into the air....plus if they do run and try to get it dispell and the person that dispells it is right next to them they get to go boom also XD....get this on a rogue and they use cloak of shadows, BOOM and if anything they get the knock back and mabey still resist the exploasion.
    Cloacking UA from a lock doesnt trigger the on dispell effect, so i doubt LB would be any different.

It looks ok now... I just wish they would add the explosion if the target dies aswell ...

But it is a little funny that they say that fire is about single target dmg and ind the firetree we have:

- Blastwave
    - Dragon's breath
    - Living bomb

;D

15+ Year Old Account

u can think of those 3 skills as lil counterspells each one of them interrupts casting with its effect.. ooh itll get soo annoying

I am a Mage.
    Avatar shamelessly stolen from Deviant Art, all credit to the author
    Phailah|Forged|Drak'thul EU