Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: WotLK Beta - Build 8770

WARRIOR;

-moved impale to tier3, removed the need to have deep wounds first (rather made impale a prequesite for deep wounds)
    -shield wall changed to a 5min cd; -50% dmg for 12 sec
    -imp shieldwall changed to 2/2 for 30sec/1min CD reduction.
    -stalward protector back to 2 rage for dodge/parry?

EDIT;

Recklessness and retaliation changed too

Recklessness; Your next 0 special ability attacks have an additional 100% to critically hit but all damage taken is increased by 20%. Lasts 12 sec.
    Instant, 5 min cooldown

Retaliation; Instantly counterattack any enemy that strikes you in melee for 12 sec. Melee attacks made from behind cannot be counterattacked. A maximum of 20 attacks will cause retaliation.
    Instant, 5 min cooldown

Quote Originally Posted by Aikiwoce
    You missed these:

Darkglow Embroidery - "Embroiders a magical pattern into your cloak, giving you a chance to restore $55767s1 mana when you cast a spell. You can only embroider your own cloak and embroidering your cloak will cause it to become soulbound."

Lightweave Embroidery - "Embroiders a subtle pattern of light into your cloak, giving you a chance to cause an additional $55637s1 Holy damage when you damage an enemy with a spell. You can only embroider your own cloak and embroidering your cloak will cause it to become soulbound."

Swordguard Embroidery - "Embroiders a magical pattern into your cloak, causing your damaging melee attacks to sometimes ignore $55775s1 of your target's armor. You can only embroider your own cloak and embroidering your cloak will cause it to become soulbound."
    Aha! So this will be the "inscription only" thing? Looks nice Was hoping for something with belts though...

The embroidery sounds more like a tailor thing to me

Would be weird to suddenly have a BoP melee thing in a "caster" profession. Like suddenly have a cloth robe in Blacksmithing :P

Also, Tailoring already have the cool BoP sets, Inscription seems cool anyway if thats not it's thing.

Deleted

Lake Wintergrasp map is up:

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...w/graspmap.jpg

edit: WINTERGRASP IS UP AND RUNNING

I'm really like the glyphs so far.

**cough**

Glyph of Exorcism - Your Exorcism also interrupts spellcasting for 0 sec.
    >:7

Full Bloggage: - http://nuronv.wordpress.com
    Micro Blogs: - http://twitter.com/nuron_v

that's a very situational glyph being that can only be used on demons/undead =(

Red Lynx glyph for kitties !!!!!!!!!!!

and some attachements for a certain, unloved profession :P

Quote Originally Posted by stormgust
    Red Lynx glyph for kitties !!!!!!!!!!!

and some attachements for a certain, unloved profession :P
    Source? Please? *begs* No more fuglylion?

Found these as well:

Old prefixes, likely similar to current cuts -
    Chaotic Skyflare Diamond
    Destructive Skyflare Diamond
    Ember Skyflare Diamond
    Enigmatic Skyflare Diamond
    Swift Skyflare Diamond
    Thundering Skyflare Diamond
    Insightful Earthsiege Diamond
    Powerful Earthsiege Diamond
    Eternal Earthsiege Diamond
    Relentless Earthsiege Diamond

New Cuts w/out effects listed -
    Tireless Skyflare Diamond
    Persistent Earthsiege Diamond
    Trenchant Earthsiege Diamond
    Revitalizing Skyflare Diamond

New Cuts w/effects listed -
    Beaming Earthsiege Diamond - Increases your total Mana by $s1%.
    Invigorating Earthsiege Diamond - Regenerates $o1% of your total Health over $d after being the victim of a critical strike.
    Austere Earthsiege Diamond - Increases your armor value from items by $s1%.
    Effulgent Skyflare Diamond - Reduces spell damage taken by $s1%.
    Forlorn Skyflare Diamond - Reduces the duration of any Silence effects on you by $s1%. This effect does not stack with other similar effects.

Hmm new herbalism addition.
    A 5min CD heal.

Discription:

Wild Growth
    Instant 5min cooldown
    Embrace the natural energies surrounding you, healing you for 1200 over 15sec.

Screenshots inc in a few sec.
    Edit: bug prolly but each time you use it it increases herbalism with 1.

SS: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...balismbuff.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...Wildgrowth.jpg

Deleted

The DKs have their own unique looks! Ok, buggy as hell (some female trolls don't have faces f.i.), but all races have a few undead looks, grey and sinister! Very nice ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Rageudder
    WARRIOR;
    -shield wall changed to a 5min cd; -50% dmg for 12 sec
    So they give paladins a 50% shield wall and now nerf warriors' to match. GG Blizzard on the making classes unique front.

At least it's not an a 30 min CD anymore I guess. :-\

That cant be right can it?
    Eventho its a 25% damagereduction nerf it will mean warriors can Shieldwall every 2-3 trashpulls? Oo
    And what about arena? ;o

riding in ironforge not possible no more .. maybe all capitals

jewelcrafter upgrade quest added (1 cut gem of every color)

Create Healthstone 7 creates rank 6 HS
    Many class changes. You won't like the ones made to your own class but you'll think the changes made to the 9 other classes are all overpowered. Tigole

Okay, we've got some more blacksmithing stuff finally (the ability to add a socket on a weapon or whatever that was stated earlier was nice, the belt buckle is even better as it means blizz actually took one of our ideas and made it real), but we've still yet to see any BoP gear for level 80 that makes BSing worth keeping in the long run. Come on blizz, get your game up and give us details on level 80 BoP weapons/armor we'll get or you'll be seeing quite a few smiths drop the profession probably.

yeah decent stuff from BS..I'm still keeping it till I see the BOP stuff...it should be better...and the 30 min CD changes...need to see how they turn out on arena...any smart warrior wouldnt go reckleness against a dps team. let's see how blizz plays with it
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowyn
    All the screams of "WoW is dying" is just stupid to me. Their numbers keep going up, how do you explain that? Personally I get really tired of WoW, wait let me rephrase that, personally I get tired of the morons I have to put with when I play WoW. Morons who think that they are entitled something, morons who whimper about the old days when they were screaming about how boring MC was and how they wanted to claw their eyes out. I wish you people could hear/read what you say/post sometimes.

will be intresting to see will the mind flay coef change now when they removed the snare with glyph

OMG ty for the pictures. I'm so making a gnome DK...i mean look at their face with those eyes
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowyn
    All the screams of "WoW is dying" is just stupid to me. Their numbers keep going up, how do you explain that? Personally I get really tired of WoW, wait let me rephrase that, personally I get tired of the morons I have to put with when I play WoW. Morons who think that they are entitled something, morons who whimper about the old days when they were screaming about how boring MC was and how they wanted to claw their eyes out. I wish you people could hear/read what you say/post sometimes.