Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Healing Factor - Mana

Mana changes are coming, like what was posted a few days ago, this is exactly why I say don't get your panties into a bunch over Beta things...because it's likely to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Saier
    I haven't tried the other heal classes but I have a 70 paladin with 15798 mana in 10/25 mans with (depending on classes) 32-36% fol crit and 35-40% hl crit with 60% of mana returned on crit and things like wisdom and spriest in group I rarely need a mana pot
    Which is good as you are only going to be allowed to drink one Pot of any type during a fight.

But it will seldom be needed as there are many new mana return abilities that are being given to different specs in different classes that will also provide mana regen to other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Saier
    I haven't tried the other heal classes but I have a 70 paladin with 15798 mana in 10/25 mans with (depending on classes) 32-36% fol crit and 35-40% hl crit with 60% of mana returned on crit and things like wisdom and spriest in group I rarely need a mana pot
    You aren't gemming correctly if you have that high of a mana pool, you should have around 11k unbuffed mana pool with T6 gear, maybe a lil more with Sunwell gear.