Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Re: 450 Skinning = 25 crit rating?

hmm interesting

nice....i'd like to see what other proffs get you....like mining/herbalism

Miners get +35 Stamina, and herbalists get a heal over time that heals for 2000 over 15 seconds. That's max rank, at lower lvls its slightly less.

I wonder what buff will Engineers get: maybe smth funny and undpredictable like old engi gadgets (like random effect stun/blind/daze that can occur when you throw a bomb/grenade) ?

they only added these effects to gathering proffs because people were just dropping them and going JC/Ench or LW/Ench

Quote Originally Posted by Toshley
    I wonder what buff will Engineers get: maybe smth funny and undpredictable like old engi gadgets (like random effect stun/blind/daze that can occur when you throw a bomb/grenade) ?
    those are for gathering profession only, it make up for the lack of crafteable and usefulness outside gathering...

I like that they made gathering professions give you some sort of buff..

now my miner/skinner can get some good use out of it (well.. other than the huge amounts of gold that is!)

question: is this for attaining max level of the profession or do you get different variations from lower level ones?
    It's just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Toshley
    It will probably only affect proffesions which need gathering. Skinning, herbing, mining.

Minning does not only gives you 35 stamina, it will also provide 64 attack power, see for yourself, search for Toughness in wowhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn

now my miner/skinner can get some good use out of it (well.. other than the huge amounts of gold that is!)

question: is this for attaining max level of the profession or do you get different variations from lower level ones?
    thers a variation for each time you get a new level in your profession

Thanks for clarification The attack power buff (Thougness) isn't so useful for mage miner/engineer which i am but 35 stamina is still quite nice addition....

Anyone checked fishing yet? Maybe a passive swimspeed increase?

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn

Yes, maksimum rank on Toughness is autolearned once you ding 450 in mining skill.
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

15+ Year Old Account

Seems nice, 1% I guess?

there seem's like there is a bug for the AP increase for mining....

its the same for ALL the ranks (64 ap)

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?spell=53120
    It's just a game.

Been known a while, and it's less than 1%.

15+ Year Old Account

I never heared anything about how much the % is. Tho, less than 1%? Isn't 35 stam way better compared to that?

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    I never heared anything about how much the % is. Tho, less than 1%? Isn't 35 stam way better compared to that?
    35 stam is the max rank, the shaman in that screenie is still 70 so I would doubt he/she is maxed.

15+ Year Old Account

450 is the max, and 450 skinning is 25 crit rating which apperantly is less than 1%...