Please god wtb tailoring info.

No tailoring info yet? I guess beta just hasnt updated this profession yet, and that sucks. I'm stuck with tailoring atm at least it feels that way. Would much rather drop it for leatherworking on my spriest for the drums. If tailoring does turn out good though I'll probably be dropping enchanting, Drums for the group > my +40 damage to my rings.

Re: Please god wtb tailoring info.

Leatherworking
    - Drums now cause a Tinnitus effect, preventing affected targets from receiving beneficial effects from other drums for two minutes.

ring enchant > drums in wotlk imo

Wait & See

Leatherworking is no good for clothies anymore. Tinnitus effect. And the new bop leg armor kits are only for melees.
    Stick to Tailoring. It will give you bop leg armor kits with higher spellpower.

Blizzard seems to even the field concerning the benefits the various professions give.

PS: It is not well balanced to give LWs only bop melee leg kits, though. There are a lot of Moonkins, Trees, Resto Shamans and Elementary Shamans with LW after all.

Who knows, they might yet add spell power armor kits yet.
    Nothing is impossible.

Elem shaman / moonkins would like some spell power.

Deleted

Tailorers will be able to embroid their own cloaks, like enchanters can enchant only their own rings...so far seen embroids like...chance on spell cast to inflict 800-1000 holy dmg....restore 300 mana on spell cast....chance to ignore 1000 armor of your target

2% reduced threat is still pretty powerful in either case, since cloaks can already be enchanted.

Edit: Removed quote of above post. Please read the Forum Guidelines. Grimlor

Quote Originally Posted by mnemonic
    restore 300 mana on spell cast
    proccrate of that?

Deleted

It's more of a figure of speech rather then a religious plea imho. Anyway, steer clear of religious subjects please; this is not the place.

15+ Year Old Account

I agree, pleeease more tailoring info. Those cloak enchants aren't enough to keep me from dropping tailoring and grabbing inscription. The tailoring specific mount announced today, so far, is the only thing keeping me to tailoring, barely. I honestly want to keep tailoring, I loved the TBC goodies, but so far we haven't seen anything magnificent for Tailoring, so it doesn't allow for early planning and gathering mats to drop Tailoring and level Inscription, because we just don't have enough information yet.

Tailoring = OP

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...august/s17.jpg

Flying Carpet, 'nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Tygroen
    I agree, pleeease more tailoring info. Those cloak enchants aren't enough to keep me from dropping tailoring and grabbing inscription. The tailoring specific mount announced today, so far, is the only thing keeping me to tailoring, barely. I honestly want to keep tailoring, I loved the TBC goodies, but so far we haven't seen anything magnificent for Tailoring, so it doesn't allow for early planning and gathering mats to drop Tailoring and level Inscription, because we just don't have enough information yet.
    Im in the same position as u are. I already made myself 2 28s herb bags cuz i was planning on dropping tailor for herb and farm some till wrath. altho the flying carpet looks pretty sweet, im gonna need more than that to keep it.
    and btw
    frost wyrm > flying carpet?

Quote Originally Posted by g2tegracer
    Tailoring = OP

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...august/s17.jpg

Flying Carpet, 'nuff said.
    I rofld. Time to dig out my turban to be an aladin look a like.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestream
    Im in the same position as u are. I already made myself 2 28s herb bags cuz i was planning on dropping tailor for herb and farm some till wrath. altho the flying carpet looks pretty sweet, im gonna need more than that to keep it.
    and btw
    frost wyrm > flying carpet?
    What I have read is that Frost Wyrm won't be an available mount, but if you are lucky it might be a drop pet much like Kael'thas Phoenix, since I think the arena will still give out armored flying mounts which means PvP will provide faster mounts so PvE should too.