deathknight blood raid spec

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...00000000000000

I was wondering what people thought about this spec for raiding.
    A few of my choices are basically to make strength boost while still having plenty of boosts to abilities to still have function.

The only thing can think of to change would be to take points out of blood caked blade and put them into death rune mastery blood, rune mastery, and possibly one into rune tap

the reasons for not taking bloodworms is you cannot control them in a raid environment which may cause them to break cc.

any suggestions to the spec on how i can improve it and reasons why it would be better.

Re: deathknight blood raid spec

Well it looks fairly good to me, it would definetly work for what you have to do.
    Death Rune Mastery, I'm not totally sure is worth it. Honestly I would rather use more Obliterates that have 2 death runes for more Heart Strikes. And the only reason I would ever use Death Strike while raiding is to keep myself above the 75% threshold for Blood Gorged.
    Vampiric Blood seems like just a waste of a talent point. Blood knights aren't too good for tanking in the first place, and I don't know what you would do with this spell as a dps, other than use it to give a small uneeded boost to your utility.
    Blood-Caked Blade, just wow, see; I plan to do the same thing as you and go dps blood as an end game raider, and I keep debating myself on getting this talent or not. It seems like a mini Seal of Command, I just don't like that its a 15% chance proc rate and would only give a slight boost to your overall dps, unless you got extremely lucky and it proced a lot. But my preference is to have my dps controllable, and not wild, basing it off chances and procs. It could end up messing you up by not procing often enough, and basically wasting 3 talent points. But if this talent floats your boat, it boosts your overall damage, so go for it, after all I'm not even sure if I won't take it yet.

Everything else looks good and in the right spot though. This is, at the moment, the build I plan to use for this sort of stuff, if you want to compare and contrast or anything.

I made some changes to it, now it is almost identical to your except for I took one point our of Morbidity and placed it into Vampiric Blood.
    I see Vampiric Blood as too much or a raid utility. Every spell you use that can heal will heal you and your group for an addition 50%. The way i see it is if you are watching your group as well as dpsing and one of them seems to be dropingyou can pop a runetap and heal him for 15% (10 from run 5 from vampiric blood) of your max health which should be enough to save them. and it provides overall synergy if the group is taking steady aoe.
    Now if it proves to be more healing then needed then i will change it to 3/3 morbidity.

sigh your links arent working for me...
    i just see an empty calculator..

Quote Originally Posted by RitalinNL
    I think that's because the links refer to version 9551 while the talent calculator is at version 10192

yea, im having the same problem
    ..::||Sinma||::..

Quote Originally Posted by Aeline
    Well it looks fairly good to me, it would definetly work for what you have to do.
    Death Rune Mastery, I'm not totally sure is worth it. Honestly I would rather use more Obliterates that have 2 death runes for more Heart Strikes. And the only reason I would ever use Death Strike while raiding is to keep myself above the 75% threshold for Blood Gorged.
    Vampiric Blood seems like just a waste of a talent point. Blood knights aren't too good for tanking in the first place, and I don't know what you would do with this spell as a dps, other than use it to give a small uneeded boost to your utility.
    Blood-Caked Blade, just wow, see; I plan to do the same thing as you and go dps blood as an end game raider, and I keep debating myself on getting this talent or not. It seems like a mini Seal of Command, I just don't like that its a 15% chance proc rate and would only give a slight boost to your overall dps, unless you got extremely lucky and it proced a lot. But my preference is to have my dps controllable, and not wild, basing it off chances and procs. It could end up messing you up by not procing often enough, and basically wasting 3 talent points. But if this talent floats your boat, it boosts your overall damage, so go for it, after all I'm not even sure if I won't take it yet.

Everything else looks good and in the right spot though. This is, at the moment, the build I plan to use for this sort of stuff, if you want to compare and contrast or anything.

NOT Getting Deathrune Mastery is just the sign of a person who has no clue about the class and/or it's rotations.  ESPECIALLY since you would rather use OBLITERATES.  As Blood you do NOT obliterate, you Death Strike.

Rotation is as follows:

IT-PS-HS-HS-DS -DUMP- DS-HS-HS-HS-HS -Dump-

Vampiric blood is indeed a waste (for DPS), but Blood-Caked Blade is not.

You also claim that Blood DK's arent that great for tanking.  Sooooo that's why every top end guild uses a Blood DK MT for their Hardmode encounters?  Currently now in 3.1 Blood DK's are the BEST single target tanks in the game, and that's what most of Ulduar is, very little AoE there.  In Naxx Blood still performs well enough on trash, and very well on bosses as they are a single target.

Might I refer you uninformed person to these links:

http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t61176-b..._dk_dps_guide/
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#jfVMVh0Icfkf0stZfMbhxc

There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by RitalinNL
    ^^

wow guys nice way to post on a "Dead" thread that was posted a year ago.
    Kudos for all you bright ones out there! ^^

lol, why the hell was it on top of the DK class forum if its outdated..didnt notice the datexD

Well, to put new life in this then.. Whats the best Blood dps spec and rotation atm, and whats the best spec for tanking?

Not to say they're the perfect specs. But i have the blood raid DPS Spec and my Tanking spec that i put together with looking at a few diff blood tanking specs.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...thermoon&n=Jug

Enjoy!

Jesus fucking christ, almost a 1 year old necro.

GJ!
    biym

Quote Originally Posted by Keile

NOT Getting Deathrune Mastery is just the sign of a person who has no clue about the class and/or it's rotations. ESPECIALLY since you would rather use OBLITERATES. As Blood you do NOT obliterate, you Death Strike.

Rotation is as follows:

IT-PS-HS-HS-DS -DUMP- DS-HS-HS-HS-HS -Dump-

Vampiric blood is indeed a waste (for DPS), but Blood-Caked Blade is not.

You also claim that Blood DK's arent that great for tanking. Sooooo that's why every top end guild uses a Blood DK MT for their Hardmode encounters? Currently now in 3.1 Blood DK's are the BEST single target tanks in the game, and that's what most of Ulduar is, very little AoE there. In Naxx Blood still performs well enough on trash, and very well on bosses as they are a single target.

Might I refer you uninformed person to these links:

http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t61176-b..._dk_dps_guide/
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#jfVMVh0Icfkf0stZfMbhxc

Sorry about the double post but damn.

You're saying hes stupid when you need to l2 read date of posts. This was a fucking year ago, things was different back then. This is like finding a newspaper from the 30's and complain about it not being in color.
    biym

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Yuron

Sorry about the double post but damn.

You're saying hes stupid when you need to l2 read date of posts. This was a fucking year ago, things was different back then. This is like finding a newspaper from the 30's and complain about it not being in color.
    The thread on EJ is being updated constantly, smartass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Arel
    /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Arel
    Not what I'm talking about, dumbass.
    biym

official flame section!! :P