Well for me its abit of a dissapointment from the 51 holy points talent.
Seems like a gimik talent, 3 min CD - kinda long for a pve talent, isn't really a heal unless it prevents the killing blow.
So, checking out on other classes envying ofc from gaining "priests" abilities and losing the uniqness of priest class (as u see long QQ's from me on holy tree). Started to think what talent will possiable make me feel better with holy tree and using it (and not just going disc MT healing without empowered healing).
Ofc "Holy Form" would always be imba but i doubt that will happen. So was thinking of "Improved Spirit of redemption" which will require the priest to take spirit of redemption and lightwell (player should start leanring how to click it and lightwell's size was increased to make it easier to click, the change of 30% hp can actually make lightwell really useful).
Improved spirit of repemption (2 points) - increases the duration of your spirit of redemption by 5/10 secs, while in spirit of redemption your healing is increased by 15/30% and increasing your haste by 15/30%, gives you a 5/10% chance to Resurrect with 30%/60% health and mana.
Since other healer classes buff the raid in additional to now having ability to heal 1 target or raid properly, and a holy priest doesn't really buff much the raid - i think a ability like this will "even" things up.
Since i don't have access to the US beta forums, i will send this a suggestion, ofc if someone will put here a really pro suggestion as well i will add it to the suggestion. I was already told that the whole talents of many tree's aren't completed yet, and there is much more work to do, yet if i have a chance to get a talent or an ability i want - how great will that be?