Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New Engineering Schematics

New Engineer plans ;D

Belt-Clipped Spynoculars - Permanently attaches a pair of spynoculars to your belt, allowing you to see far away. Only a skilled engineer can use the spynoculars.

Flexweave Underlay - Permanently attaches a flexweave underlay to a cloak, allowing a skilled engineer to turn the cloak into a parachute to fall slowly for 10 sec. The cloak can only be used every 5 minutes.

Hand-Mounted Pyro Rocket - Permanently attaches a hand-mounted pyro rocket launcher, allowing a skilled engineer to deal 2070 to 2530 Fire damage to an enemy at range. The rocket can only be fired every 2 minutes.

Steam-Powered Auctioneer - Creates Steam-Powered Auctioneer: Creates a steam-powered auctioneer that takes bids for 10 min. This device creates intense heat and can only be used in the cold climate of Northrend.

MOLL-E - Creates MOLL-E: Creates a portable mailbox for 5 min.

There are lots of other ones all different buffs which the engineer can use on different armour pieces theres the website if anyone wants to check.
    http://www.wotlkwiki.info/index.php/...ab=New_Recipes

The portable Auctioneer sounds cool ^^

Plus here is the writing for the engineer ground mount - The Hog - Summons and parks a badass hog. This is a very fast ride. (Multi-passenger mount).

Enjoy ;D

sorry btw if this has already been posted

Re: New Engineering things

this is so awesome, especially Hand-Mounted Pyro Rocket, true robocop shit

if I ever hear one engineer complaining about their "useless" profession..
    ViktorVaughn - Nightelf Rogue - EU-Mal'Ganis

D.E.H.T.A. is outside my house picnicin' 'cuz everything in my coat's been previously livin'!

Re: New Engineering Schematics

Sounds cool, but in the end does very little for the PvE raid viability of the profession.
    You also missed the haste glove enchant and rocket boots:
    * http://rrvs.blogspot.com/2008/08/bet...on-update.html

But even then, those are fairly weak.

* Gloves: Hyperspeed Accelerators - Permanently attaches hyperspeed accelerators to a pair of gloves, allowing a skilled engineer to increase their haste rating by 340 for 8 sec.
    * Boots: Nitro Boosts - Permanently attaches overpowered nitro boosts to a pair of boots, allowing a skilled engineer to greatly increase run speed for 8 sec.
    * Cloak: Flexweave Underlay - Permanently attaches a flexweave underlay to a cloak, allowing a skilled engineer to turn the cloak into a parachute to fall slowly for 10 sec.
    * Belt: Personal Electromagnetic Pulse Generator - Permanently attaches a high-powered device to your belt, allowing you to stun nearby mechanicals.
    * Belt: Belt-Clipped Spynoculars - Permanently attaches a pair of spynoculars to your belt, allowing you to see far away.
    * Scopes: +40 hit rating, +40 crit rating. Seems my +30 hit rating scope from Molten Core is finally useless.
    * Trinket or gloves?: Gnomish Lightning Generator - zap 2250 to 2750 Nature damage. There's also a hand mounted rocket launcher alternative. (Goblin version I'd guess)

Steam-Powered Auctioneer - Creates Steam-Powered Auctioneer: Creates a steam-powered auctioneer that takes bids for 10 min. This device creates intense heat and can only be used in the cold climate of Northrend.

MOLL-E - Creates MOLL-E: Creates a portable mailbox for 5 min.

3 cheers for the AH Whores :P

Sorry to be the rain in anyones wedding day, but I should remind you that portable mailbox was also in the BC beta, and never made it to live cause of fear of exploitation.

Anyway, I don't really care. Engineering seems to return to its roots (PVP/fun proffesion), really no good for a tank. Inscription here I come!

I would be really amazed if you wouldnt get your googles or if tailors wouldnt get their crafted gear when seeing that bs seems to have armors weapons and even sockets as a nice cherry on the top of the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    Sounds cool, but in the end does very little for the PvE raid viability of the profession.
    You also missed the haste glove enchant and rocket boots:
    * http://rrvs.blogspot.com/2008/08/bet...on-update.html

But even then, those are fairly weak.
    The haste enchant will be usefull in pve for sure, but I have to admit that it will be situational. For example on the gargoyles in naxx they provide extra burst.. man those things were a pain in the ass back in the days, our raid leader was so pissed when only half of the people did their job properly and we wiped on those guys (it wasn't the best, high skilled raid anyway, which was the main problem). But seriously, I don't want to go trough that crap again in the new naxx.

Also, keep in mind that those enchants improve current gear, no more greens without stats for a use effect. Engineers will probably end up enchanting a second pair of their items that no one needs anymore, one for better overall stats, lets say expertise, and a second pair for those situations where the haste buff is needed.

Also, you'll get goggles for sure, also ammo, keep your repair bot and even the mailbox and the auctioneer could become usefull for raids when someone runs out of pots (which shouldn't happen, but just in case).

Really, I can't see why any engineer should complain anymore.
    WTB love for enchanters :P

D.E.H.T.A. is outside my house picnicin' 'cuz everything in my coat's been previously livin'!

Sounds cool enough.

But yeah... we'll see how it all plays out.

Can anyone confirm if these enchants act like normal enchants? ie. does this override your old enchant? Does it stack?

It's official! The Hog
    Summons and parks a badass hog. This is a very fast ride. (Multi-passenger mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Retep
    Can anyone confirm if these enchants act like normal enchants? ie. does this override your old enchant? Does it stack?
    Overwrites.

Quote Originally Posted by blahblahnameblah
    Overwrites.
    I think so too, and that really pisses me off. No way people are gonna lower their stats for these kinds of stuff.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Coronius
    I think so too, and that really pisses me off. No way people are gonna lower their stats for these kinds of stuff.
    Hopefully they all stack.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvdatboi
    Hopefully they all stack.
    Engineering-stuff like scopes and such should be counted as "modifications" or something, and not a magical enhancement like enchanting.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Retep
    why is this stupid question always asked?!

I'd prefer the haste enchant over any glove enchant for pvp'ing.

Engineering-stuff like scopes and such should be counted as "modifications" or something, and not a magical enhancement like enchanting.
    because?

oh right, because you're an engineer.

I am now happy that i rolled engineer/miner on my rogue alt plz let this go through blizz.

I'm... so... happy.

Thank you whitesprit, you made my day.

Nitro boots - Permanently attaches overpowered nitro boosts to a pair of boots, allowing a skilled engineer to greatly increase run speed for until cancelled. The nitro boosts can only be activated every 5 minutes.

OMNOMNOM gief.

"I think it looks more like a Puma."