Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Another warrior skill to another class, so much for lore....

Quote Originally Posted by ullysis
    So only rogues understand physics and where does the physics go when u don't have to use ANY powders anymore
    actualy blizz removed it couse lotsa ppl were cryin that is hard to get reagents for blind (herbs were costin 2g per 1) as for flash powder - nice change but its NOT a must, they better fix stealth animation taht they've promissed like 2 years ago (right after TBC went live).
    Main Gauche -- Like xzibit would say: "I heard you like procs, so I put a proc in your proc,so you can proc while you proc.

Infact on WoWDB its not even on the skills list... Were you drunk when you saw it?

Quote Originally Posted by haZmlokmagerogue
    1)Not a warrior skill. Blademaster is more argueably a rogue.
    2)For Warrior vs Mage
    - in arenas standings: Mages need a buff. Bloodlust battlegroup top 2v2..1 mage in top 20, 8+warriors
    - raid purposes.. we'll always need a tank.. but all mages have atm is sheep and more dps than fury warriors, hence warriors get the 2 2handers buff.
    3)This spell will be nerfed like crazy. I'm thinking 10seconds. 1000hp each image, cause no damage or 10% damage or something silly, they attack.. probly that is it.
    4)Find it on MMO.. i checked talent calculater and all skills.... you sure this is even real??
    As usual, the entire argument against warrior getting anything comes down to arena. I could say mages do 1st or 2nd highest dps in raids so they should get no buffs. Look, I don't care about arena, i play for end game and massive battles like BGs. TG is also quite useless as i is so don't assume bcos WoW lets us dual-wield 2 handers its automatically a buff w/out even theory crafting it for yourself. I don't assume all new goodies to mages automatically means you'll bring the house down.

15+ Year Old Account

Yea and why warriors are recieving Bladestorm that is the final move from blademaster class? Anyway warriors do have minimal "magical" abilities like thunderclap. If blizzard intend to make a class all physical prowess in a fantasy world then its doomed for failure. But if you guys dont like mirror image being magical think about someone moving so fast its confusing enemy eyes. Windwalk should be a warrior skill too. Moving so fast it cant be seen.

About warrior skills being given to other classes.

Intervene,taunt is being given to hunter pets.
    Variances of Shield Wall for all tank classes.
    Last stand for druids and hunter pets.
    And improved whirlwind for paladins.
    There may be many more.
    My DeviantArt link: babesnmecha.deviantart.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsekäse
    sorry i dont get your point as there is none, all you did is bring up text without arguments in bad english, i guess its you who should try to post again.
    and of course not everone might agree, but actually everyone who is smart enought to realize there are no magical or spiritual skills @ warrior and there should never be. btw: wtf do you mean by "unreal"? i was talking about magical skills.

PS: as its lame to say your english sucks and not tell you whats wrong with it in order to help you to improve it: its MANY people and try again if you WANT.
    Why change subject about the way I write my english, it's not as if I make as much spelling errors as you. ???

But anyway, I take it you must see the warrior class as nothing more than a guy with a sword, something like a normal human being without any out of the ordinary abilities? :P
    the ensidia ban was clever marketing

oh noes, someone is using engineering

15+ Year Old Account

Yea and why warriors are recieving Bladestorm that is the final move from blademaster class? Anyway warriors do have minimal "magical" abilities like thunderclap. If blizzard intend to make a class all physical prowess in a fantasy world then its doomed for failure. But if you guys dont like mirror image being magical think about someone moving so fast its confusing enemy eyes. Windwalk should be a warrior skill too. Moving so fast it cant be seen.

There may be many more.
    My DeviantArt link: babesnmecha.deviantart.com

FFS its probly a fucking mob skill Clue^ you fuck tard before posting... theres no links on ANY site i've seen that even remotely gives the impression that its a mages ability

Infact on WoWDB its not even on the skills list... Were you drunk when you saw it?
    http://www.wowdb.com/spell.aspx?id=55342
    still having computer problems? Btw, this may not be final and i'm just trying to figure - why? So no need to get ur panties in a bunch. It's just a discussion, be nice. No big deal!

ITS NOT A MAGE SKILL. Mobs can have arcane spells too. it's a spell..... but NOT a mages

Its not on any mage skill list.. some lvl 80 mob will have it.... i dont see a mage tag on it

*sorry for typo's and getting pissed off...*

Quote Originally Posted by Chidorimai
    Yea and why warriors are recieving Bladestorm that is the final move from blademaster class? Anyway warriors do have minimal "magical" abilities like thunderclap.
    OUCH! I think this guy just solidly hammered every single person that has stated warrior has no magical abilities lmao If you don't believe him chkout "thunderclap" it's dmg scaled off magic lol http://www.wowwiki.com/Thunderclap

As you will notice a warrior can be silenced from thunderclaping...so much for zero magic. Warrior has always had minimal magic, minimal. That arguement has just been "shut down", gd job Chidorimai (credit, where credit is due, nothing personal).

FFS its probly a fucking mob skill Clue^ you fuck tard before posting... theres no links on ANY site i've seen that even remotely gives the impression that its a mages ability
    Stop insulting ppl...grow up! The assumption is based on mage forum discussions on this spell. It also states arcane, 10% mana base, 3 min CD, instant cast, 30 sec duration.
    Mirror Image
    10% of base
    Instant cast 3 min cooldown
    Creates 3 copies of the caster nearby, which cast spells and attack the mage's enemies. Lasts 30 sec.

Quote Originally Posted by ullysis
    Stop insulting ppl...grow up!
    Already appologised.... nuff said

And heres thinderclap from the site you linked
    Rage cost: 20
    Range: 0 yards (Self)
    Cast time: Instant
    Cooldown: 4 seconds
    Duration: See rank table
    School: Physical
    Stance: Battle Stance, Defensive Stance
    Effect #1: Damage (Physical) See rank table
    Radius: 8 yards
    Effect #2: Apply Aura: Haste (Melee) −10

Fail much

I love how everyone is comparing a half naked berserker with a massive two handed sword to a guy dressed in tight leather doing stabbity stab though. But yea I agree that rogues are very hot sexy and mystical. :-*
    the ensidia ban was clever marketing

oh noes, someone is using engineering

Already appologised.... nuff said

And heres thinderclap from the site you linked
    Rage cost: 20
    Range: 0 yards (Self)
    Cast time: Instant
    Cooldown: 4 seconds
    Duration: See rank table
    School: Physical
    Stance: Battle Stance, Defensive Stance
    Effect #1: Damage (Physical) See rank table

Effect #2: Apply Aura: Haste (Melee) −10

Fail much
    I won't even respond to ur comments anymore but pls read thoroughly in the future it will help you a great deal:-

* Thunder Clap creates Threat equal to 1.75x damage done.
    * Thunder Clap's damage is physical and is mitigated by the armor of the opponent.
    * Thunder Clap is considered a spell: Its critical damage multiplier is 1.5 and the critical hit chance is gained from Spell Critical Hit bonuses. A warrior has a 0% spell critical chance regardless of Intellect score, which means that any critical hit chance has to come from bonuses from gear or buffs.
    * Also, you cannot cast Thunder Clap while silenced. You can, however, cast Thunder Clap without having a melee weapon equipped.

* Thunder Clap dealt Nature damage when the game was first released. This was quickly changed.

Cost 10% of base Duration 30 sec cooldown
    Range (Self Only) School Arcane
    Cast Time Instant cast Mechanic n/a
    Cooldown 3 min cooldown Dispel Type n/a

Yes... seen it...
    Now heres the catch... check mage skills list and talent list
    these show 1-80.. thats everything mages have
    .: all mages skills are on it
    .: if it were mage skill it would be listed
    -its not listed, its not a skill.

Quote Originally Posted by velourea
    Why change subject about the way I write my english, it's not as if I make as much spelling errors as you. ???

But anyway, I take it you must see the warrior class as nothing more than a guy with a sword, something like a normal human being without any out of the ordinary abilities? :P
    MANY spelling mistakes... not much -.- typos can happen (and i know im leaving out all that ' crap as im too lazy), but wrong grammar sucks my friend... countable = many , uncountable = much... learn it pls, english is important

back to topic: thats exactly what a warrior was like and should allways be like, all his abilitys are based on training and knowledge where to hit the enemy (ms for example)
    sorry but you simply can not be stupid enough to not agree on that, WARRIORS = NO MAGIC ...

- raid purposes.. we'll always need a tank.. but all mages have atm is sheep and more dps than fury warriors, hence warriors get the 2 2handers buff.
    really buff? Go and read some theorycrafting before posting something you have absolutly no clue about.

Quote Originally Posted by Chidorimai

There may be many more.
    Mirror Image is not a warrior skill to begin with.. It is a blademaster skill, and if he's any class represented in WoW he's a hero class based on the Rogue. Blademaster is turning invisible, moving so fast that enemy sees copies of him and has a high critical hit chance. Sounds like a rogue to me. Warriors arent really the type to move so fast with all that plate and huge weapons, and especially not the type to magically summon copies like the tooltip states.

Cost 10% of base Duration 30 sec cooldown
    Range (Self Only) School Arcane
    Cast Time Instant cast Mechanic n/a
    Cooldown 3 min cooldown Dispel Type n/a

Yes... seen it...
    Now heres the catch... check mage skills list and talent list
    these show 1-80.. thats everything mages have
    .: all mages skills are on it
    .: if it were mage skill it would be listed
    -its not listed, its not a skill.
    It may simply NOT have been implemented yet. This is why I initially stated this was a discussion. I did not state it had been implemented but that it might due to the fact that it is even mentioned in connection w/mages. Blizz has the tendency to bring these things out and get feedback from these sort of uproars and then make a move. This has been stated clearly in their last blue post that they read this forum as well as their own forums in the decision making process.