Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Blizzcast Episode 4, Blue Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    I do recall seeing that graphic somewhere in the wotlk screenshots.
    Yes, there is a very nice parachute animation. Can't find the screenshot right now :/
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Yea I think it was a gnome with a parachute but I thought it was just for a quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvdatboi
    Yea I think it was a gnome with a parachute but I thought it was just for a quest.
    Yeah I've to agree with the quest bit. But I see no reason not to use it on 'parachute cloaks'. Crawling through the news posts btw to find it :P.

EDIT: Found the screenie in http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=7361.0

Still trying to find the position in the video clip.

EDIT2: Found it [url]http://www.vimeo.com/992930?pg=embed&sec=992930[/ul] it's at 9 minutes and 17 secconds.

World of Warcraft: Map || Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by WyriHaximus
    Yeah I've to agree with the quest bit. But I see no reason not to use it on 'parachute cloaks'. Crawling through the news posts btw to find it :P.
    Think it was pretty early in alpha.
    It might be on the wotlkwiki site still.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoa
    because currently tranq shot dispells frenzy on mobs, but players have enrages that they're letting it dispel in wotlk instead of frenzy(which it never dispelled on players), so they have to change it on the mobs so tranq shot still works on boss abilities that it works on already in current wow.
    i can't post on the beta forums but put it up on the wotlk forums, but my question is with all the changes in wording how are they going to handle the troll racial beserk.

"Fishing will be more interesting and interactive in WotLK." - Well it was about time they realised that fishing is reeally boring

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mellowa
    "Fishing will be more interesting and interactive in WotLK." - Well it was about time they realised that fishing is reeally boring
    I thought th did a great job patching in TBC to help fishing along. I definitely enjoy the fishing and cooking dailys, definitely a nice change of pace from the normal daily grind from hell.

Quote Originally Posted by WyriHaximus
    Kinda makes me wanne switch to it but then again I love engi to much for that. /me can't wait for the bikes !
    Lovely, I'm engineer and tailor, new flying mount and motor bike too!

Quote Originally Posted by kittynipples
    I don't understand the need to change the enrage/frenzy naming.
    Making Hunters think they have something shiny? Although actually this means that Hunter's dispel has been changed from a 6-second cooldown shot which does arcane damage to a 15-second cooldown shot which does not. So basically the entire thing is simply a Hunter dispel nerf.

Sigh.

in the end warlocks will still beat mages in pve 25man raids

Flying carpet, cool
    BAMF.

So this enrage thing means that Hunter in WotLK could dispel dire bear (feral druid) enrage and negates a lot of damage in the process?

Unless of course feral enrage ability would be renamed into frenzy.

Blacksmithing

* Blacksmiths will be able to add sockets to a weapon, Armorsmiths will be able to add a metasocket to armor.
    * The plan is to try to balance Armorsmithing and Weaponsmithing to make both spec interesting.
    Very unfaire ... Metagems are more usefull as normal Gems >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Sozou
    It depends. What pieces can they add metas to? Has that been confirmed yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Sozou
    And weapons are more useful than armor usually. How many armorsmiths are there aound compared to weaponsmiths? Not many. They can use a buff.

We still don't know fully what other profession buffs are going to be, so it's a little early to cry unfair at the poor, chronically gimped Armorsmith, or even the for-the-most-part useless Weaponsmith.

I am somewhat disappointed with the Alchemy bonus at this point in time (particularly in regards to pvp, since you can't use pots, elixirs, or flasks atm in arena, so the bonus there is useless compared to an extra gem or meta-gem)... but I'm still waiting to see how it all pans out.

Same for enchanting, so far I am underwhelmed by the only BOP enchants I know of... but it's still too early to get upset.

Quote Originally Posted by blahblahnameblah
    We still don't know fully what other profession buffs are going to be, so it's a little early to cry unfair at the poor, chronically gimped Armorsmith, or even the for-the-most-part useless Weaponsmith.
    Stormherald is useful ;D

lol, yeah, Stormherald is useful... but you know what I mean.

Flying Carpet? hell yeah! ... now to find fitting RP gear for that :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Falcon
    Making Hunters think they have something shiny? Although actually this means that Hunter's dispel has been changed from a 6-second cooldown shot which does arcane damage to a 15-second cooldown shot which does not. So basically the entire thing is simply a Hunter dispel nerf.

Sigh.
    its actually a buff, they couldnt tranq shot players' enrages before..., yea its a slight regular dispel nerf, but its a combined shot, that does both things.

Quote Originally Posted by Puntar
    So this enrage thing means that Hunter in WotLK could dispel dire bear (feral druid) enrage and negates a lot of damage in the process?

Unless of course feral enrage ability would be renamed into frenzy.
    yep