Tier 9
    Cooldown: 25 sec.

Master's Call.

Beastmastery talent
    1 point: attempt to remove all stun + moving impairing effects from someone
    Capable to cast on the hunter
    Tier 3
    Cooldown: 1 minute

Summary: Cooldown bennefits Paladin quite obvious. Hunter can remove every movement impairing effect and can cast it on the hunter himself. Hunter's talent in Tier 3; Paladin is Tier 9

Discuss please ?

Re: Paladin's act of war .. vs .. Hunter's master's call

Well the first thing is the tallent is ( art of war ) not ( act of war ) not to be mean but i cought that so I thought I would tell you.

The second while I don't like the art of war tallent and, don't plan to get it unless it can alsow remove it on the paladin. I won't say its bad for arena but, the 2 tallents are both prity good lol. but i'm not a hunter so I don't realy care what they get lol.

A blue has stated that Master's call will become a baseline ability in one of the upcoming Beta builds for hunters.
    So every hunter will get it.

Besides that the skills are quite differently, the hunter needs his/her pet to use it on a target so if the pet is dead, the hunter can't use it. Other than that Hand of Freedom is already a really nice buff so the talent just enhances the buff instead of getting it out of nowhere.

I personally think the Art of War should be changed to something differently since stun really isn't one of the ret Paladins problems I'd say. Sure this will help some classes in pvp when you group with them, but about every class will get stun duration reduced trough talents or has ways to get out of it, trinket, blink, BW. I personally would like to see Art of War changed to something which fits more with the Paladins arsenal.

And one can dream but I wouldn't mind something like - Hand Of Freedom now also increases your movement speed by 50% for the first 5 seconds it is active. This effect does not stack with other movement increasing effects.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by meliancill
    Well the first thing is the tallent is ( art of war ) not ( act of war ) not to be mean but i cought that so I thought I would tell you.
    you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbill
    A blue has stated that Master's call will become a baseline ability in one of the upcoming Beta builds for hunters.
    So every hunter will get it.

Besides that the skills are quite differently, the hunter needs his/her pet to use it on a target so if the pet is dead, the hunter can't use it. Other than that Hand of Freedom is already a really nice buff so the talent just enhances the buff instead of getting it out of nowhere.
    a BM hunter will have his pet out anyway and want to keep it alive at all price. *cough, 20% increased faster attackspeed, cough* Further: most arena hunter take improved revive pet to be able to get it on it's feet again fast enough. A hunterpet is the best thing a hunter has to stop other casses from drinking.

I personally think the Art of War should be changed to something differently since stun really isn't one of the ret Paladins problems I'd say. Sure this will help some classes in pvp when you group with them, but about every class will get stun duration reduced trough talents or has ways to get out of it, trinket, blink, BW. I personally would like to see Art of War changed to something which fits more with the Paladins arsenal.
    totally agree.

And one can dream but I wouldn't mind something like - Hand Of Freedom now also increases your movement speed by 50% for the first 5 seconds it is active. This effect does not stack with other movement increasing effects.
    *dewl*

doubt it will happen though.

I admit I am a little sceptic regarding AoW; esp. with the 30% decrease of movement imp. effects reduced. I really would prefer another effect that tier in the talenttree worthy. But as I stated in another post: my pvp arena knowledge is slim.

Deleted

my bad.. just saw (and read) the other AoW topic. Forget this one