Do you see what i see?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?page=641

Look at level 70... whats new?

(ill give you a hint. Mass _ _ _urrection )

Re: Do you see what i see?

wow now they have to take one priest

look disc tree and Inn*r fire rank 9
    it is ne***ed to bits ^^

1.5 second cast... Yeah I'm sure that's real.

Yeah paladins had that skill back in BC beta but it never went though. CCross your fingers though.

u made me sign up! if this is true byebye my shammy and hello my trusty old priest!

Well its good they thought this one out. Since if you are running with shadowpriest gimping your raid you gonna need spell like this a lot.

I see all spells costing the same % of mana whether they're rank 1 or 9.

depressingly, thats to stop you from downranking to save mana, which in my case doesn't distress me too much but frees up 2-3 action buttons to be replaced by new spells

I hope the cast time stays the same, but is made so it can't be used in arena. It would be nice to have fast raid wipe recovery. I mean even if this is pushed to 10sec, it's still nice cause of the 50yd range. No longer will you have those people stuck underneath a boss and unable to rez em.

This is not in the beta, it's a uncategorized spell on Wowhead...and i'm not sure why MMOChampion is listing this at all...

I highly doubt it would make it in WOTLK but it would be a nice addition for all resurrecting classes as it would save a great deal of time for PVE wipe recovery. It would be useless in PVP considering how much health you actually get when resurrected (that's a lot of free Honor for the opposing faction LOL) so if this is the direction they do end up going, i can see this just being merged into the resurection/redemption/ancestral spirit spells themselves.

I dunno, if it was merged into the spells themselves, that would be pretty overpowered imo. I mean it's not likely, but if you're in a 5v5 and two of you're partners are dead and you're trying to resurrect just one of them, now you get both, and if you have an instant heal, they're topped off again.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...sid=1&pageNo=2

wish mmo champ would clean up the fake crap

Indeed it would seem odd for Blizz to sudendly implement this spell,, but you do realise Cocoa, that the blue you referred is over year old :P so things could have been changed after that...

On the otherhand, I still think it will not become a player spell, but you never know

Blizzard could easily disable this spell in PVP, if necessary. A simple "Not available in PVP" tooltip would do the job. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Karpalo
    Well its good they thought this one out. Since if you are running with shadowpriest gimping your raid you gonna need spell like this a lot.
    WTF you on about SP gimping your raid. is that the +5% spell damage (15% for shadow) that's gimping the raid or all that mana and health while still holding down decent dps and mass dispelling too?

Quoted from Nethaera on the American General forums:

"This is an NPC spell only. Sorry."

Edit: Link

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...sid=1&pageNo=2

You should read the whole thread before posting,, atleast when its short one like this

post you referring:

---------------------------------------------------------
    * 25. Re: Mass Ressurection 03/22/2007 09:09:26 AM PDT

This is an NPC spell only. Sorry.

Just think how much more personal resurrection is this way. It's a one on one communion between the soul of the departed and their priest (etc).
    ----------------------------------------------------------

We just need to wait and see if Blizz changed their minds about this spell or datamining gone bad once again.