Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21

    Re: Hidden dispersion effect?

    Even on Twins and imp VE i'm not threat capped... you just need to ensure the 2nd tank gets an early 10K lead before dps. If that doesn't work you need to get your tanks working on threat generation imo.

    Another trick is to have your shammy drop TA for the first 30seconds of the encounter and switch to WoA, I know our locks need to but I've found it doesn't really matter for me.

  2. #22

    Re: Hidden dispersion effect?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lionne
    Permanent threat dumps is basically what pure dps'ers have over hybrids. It so whenever they whine that they can't spec for healing and tanking you can point to that to make them shut up.
    cat form cower? ^^
    This user has been permanently banned because the moderator doesn't like warlocks.

  3. #23

    Re: Hidden dispersion effect?

    cat form cower? ^^
    Yeah... But.. You see... Erhm.. The thing is... Okay, you got me, I forgot about that. :-[
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    But we're worried that logic might not lead to the best game.

  4. #24

    Re: Hidden dispersion effect?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTime
    The -30% threat was put in since they removed Salve so its a net gain (or loss) of 0 threat relative today.
    that's where you're wrong..
    it was implemented so that shadowpriests can safely use vampiric embrace in raids

    the salvation change is "implemented inside the tanks", because their aggro is easily doubled

  5. #25

    Re: Hidden dispersion effect?

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    that's where you're wrong..
    it was implemented so that shadowpriests can safely use vampiric embrace in raids

    the salvation change is "implemented inside the tanks", because their aggro is easily doubled
    Exactly. If it was meant to replace salv, they'd have to give it to every class. Which they haven't.

  6. #26

    Re: Hidden dispersion effect?

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    that's where you're wrong..
    it was implemented so that shadowpriests can safely use vampiric embrace in raids

    the salvation change is "implemented inside the tanks", because their aggro is easily doubled
    Aye all tanks are getting an increase in threat to counteract the loss of salv. I assume the huge agro reduction of shadow priests is to counter VT being raid wide.

    Anyone know if they are considering making VE affect more than just your own group as well?

  7. #27

    Re: Hidden dispersion effect?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lionne
    Yeah... But.. You see... Erhm.. The thing is... Okay, you got me, I forgot about that. :-[
    And Wind Shock while we're at it, no? :>

  8. #28

    Re: Hidden dispersion effect?

    Quote Originally Posted by wencaar
    And Wind Shock while we're at it, no? :>
    I'm forgiven for that since, as far as I know, it's a WotLK spell added at level 16.

    Alright, so if blizz ever agreed with what I said (mistakenly, apparently) earlier, they obviously have changed their oppinion. :

    I'll go back to my corner now.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    But we're worried that logic might not lead to the best game.

  9. #29

    Re: Hidden dispersion effect?

    Quote Originally Posted by Takethecake
    Aye all tanks are getting an increase in threat to counteract the loss of salv. I assume the huge agro reduction of shadow priests is to counter VT being raid wide.

    Anyone know if they are considering making VE affect more than just your own group as well?
    VT no longer generates its threat

    it's a buff now, i'm, however, not sure if the buff generates threat for each person individually


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •