Treants and pushback

I was just thinking about it... now that pushback doesnt happen after 2 hits... it just removed treants main utility
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Re: Treants and pushback

they're usually dealt with pretty easily anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorn
    I was just thinking about it... now that pushback doesnt happen after 2 hits... it just removed treants main utility
    Its classic, deep moonkin is not part of the game, its more like Joke of the game...
    Just check history:
    1. Cyclone range nerf (no care about deepowls)
    2. Lifebloom nerf (no care about deepowls)

And new in wotlk
    1. spellpushback nerf + our 9 talents for anti spellpushback
    2. treants + nerfed spellpushback
    3. barkskin + nerfed spellpushback
    4. typhoon with delayed interupt
    5. jokefall + nerfed spellpushback, dispell
    6. new armor penetration

Quote Originally Posted by thefleee
    they're usually dealt with pretty easily anyway
    I can't remember the last time when I was a caster and actually let treants hit me.

Like madus said... everything we got to deal with all the annoying stuff we had to deal with is given to everybody now but yet, our old stuff dont give more benefit now.
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Im not sure who doesn't have an aoe in wrath and will deal with these with ease still they have to be dealt with and that takes a skill/spell or two and so a GCD and still pushback does less but it is still their if your not getting pushback and they are your pretty safe.

Boomkins do ok still their healing will be better in wrath and they can pretty much 2v2 burst anyone down with a partner with their CC and now typhoon as an actual half ass interupt.
    really now treants are just to be annoying to ferals druids a class they should pretty much dominate anyway they are really just some extra damage and targets that are expendable.
    Pretty sure people don't need to get them and typhoon is in place for this purpose of interupt now.

yea and rogues will never be able to solo a healer class again
    [me=Pokes]pokes you.[/me]

Quote Originally Posted by Pokes
    yea and rogues will never be able to solo a healer class again
    because stun locks were never enough.....

cheap shot-hemo hemo hemo- kidney shot-hemo hemo hemo gouge vanish
    cheap shot- hemo hemo hemo- kidney shot hemo hemo hemo CoS prep vanish
    and save blind if they trinket kidney.
    repeat if necisary.

Rogue will still pwn healers. And this comment really has nothing to do in this druid forum. We talk about treants and pushback, not pushback and every other classes.
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Madus
    Its classic, deep moonkin is not part of the game, its more like Joke of the game...
    Just check history:
    1. Cyclone range nerf (no care about deepowls)
    2. Lifebloom nerf (no care about deepowls)

And new in wotlk
    1. spellpushback nerf + our 9 talents for anti spellpushback
    2. treants + nerfed spellpushback
    3. barkskin + nerfed spellpushback
    4. typhoon with delayed interupt
    5. jokefall + nerfed spellpushback, dispell
    6. new armor penetration
    Post this on the forums?

I would love to but i got banned a while ago V_V.

Well, treants get a 15% x3 for a nice lil daze...

Quote Originally Posted by Nydas
    Post this on the forums?

I would love to but i got banned a while ago V_V.
    i cannot im banned for Feral range bug Rioting xDD

Quote Originally Posted by KokoMonkey
    Well, treants get a 15% x3 for a nice lil daze...
    15% of low damage still low damage.
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorn
    15% of low damage still low damage.
    I dont play a druid but whenever I run into a moonkin in pvp, treants can fucking solo me they do so much damage... unless they were nerfed some time that I didnt know about they don't do low damage.

Quote Originally Posted by kraeden
    I dont play a druid but whenever I run into a moonkin in pvp, treants can fucking solo me they do so much damage... unless they were nerfed some time that I didnt know about they don't do low damage.
    lol well they do about 150-250 a hit, so I guess they do hurt a bit when they all attack you at once, and if you let them

Quote Originally Posted by Razac
    lol well they do about 150-250 a hit, so I guess they do hurt a bit when they all attack you at once, and if you let them
    When you're getting chain dazed by them it will be hard to get away

a full s3/4 balance druid can be a pest with thier treants. the problem i have is they dont have a pet bar. they dont buy you much time if one is attacking ur target and the other 2 are attacking some npc. or sometimes when u cast them on a target they just run back to you. its pretty annoying as a balance druid... but i mainly have them to keep me company.
    GG GL HF

They do hurt on priest and annoying thing is that you need to be cheap with PS cause if you use it before treants pop you pretty much get pawned by them. Will be seen if mindsear can do any good with that but dont think it will work too well for that.

Quote Originally Posted by kraeden
    And what are you then? An warlock without Soul Link, Shadowfury or Imp. HoT talented? A warrior who lost his Whirlwind bind? A priest without Psychic Scream?

Ah, possibly you're an elemental shaman whilst the druid has so low crit that he doesn't proc EotS, even including numerous treant attacks, and omit using Fire Nova? A rogue who doesn't save CloS+Vanish for them? A paladin without Conc Aura and Consecration?

Even if they did enough damage to solo a player in 30 seconds, they still would be useless, because every class has tools to counter them or make them insignificant. (Except balance druids themselves, ironically.)

Treants might be useful against the average numptie seen in BGs, but hell, you can beat them without the spell. In serious PvP, treants get countered quickly and ruthlessly, and it the spell can mostly be seen as a bait to make the opponent blow their [AoE damage/CC/getaway ability] cooldown.